Tony laughed. "Relax. Hey, would you drain this for me while I get the other stuff ready?" Tony asked, with the opened tofu in his hands.

"Sure." Stephen said, taking the tofu and going over to the sink. "Quick question."

"Shoot." Tony said, putting some grape seed oil in a pan and turning on the stove, leaving it to heat up.

"How do you know how to prepare tofu?" Stephen asked. "You're not vegetarian." He said as he drained the tofu.

"It's not bad to try new things, you know?" Tony told Stephen as he grabbed a handful of small green onions and began to chop them up finely.

"You're right." Stephen said. "But sometimes new things can be rather unpleasing and bad tasting."

"But, they couldn't be." Tony said. "Sometimes you just gotta take risks, chances." Tony said. "Explore and push past your limits."

"Since when are you a motivational speaker?" Stephen asked, coming back to the island.

"Since I jumped out of an airplane in front of a crowd." Tony said, grabbing some napkins. "Here, wrap it in these."

"Oh." Stephen took the napkins and the tofu, which was slippery, and wrapped it in the napkins. "What for?" Stephen asked.

"So that the tofu is dry enough t-"

"No, I mean. Why'd you jump out of the plane?" Stephen asked.

"Oh." Tony said, going over to the pan and putting onions in it, making it sizzle. "I had a presentation to show people these drones to protect the streets from crime."

"Oh, and how did that go?" Stephen asked.

"Well, it was a total disaster." Tony said, stirring the onions. "Some guy ended up hacking them and causing all sorts of chaos."

"Oh."

"Yeah." Tony left the inions to check on the drying tofu. "But my buddy Rhodey was there to help me out." Tony said, taking out some soy sauce.

"Rhodey?" Stephen asked.

"He's a friend of mine. I met him in the Vietnamese jungle while we were doing a secret project." Tony said.

"Oh, Vietnam." Stephen nodded.

"He saved my life." Tony said, chopping up the tofu.

"Mm." Stephen listened.

"I offered him a job as a pilot." Tony said. "He accepted after the war." Tony said. "And since, we've been really good friends." Tony took the tofu to the pan and put it to cook with the onions, stirring it a bit.

"Ah."

"Nice guy. You should meet him one day." Tony said, turning back to Stephen.

Stephen was focused on the food more than Tony's talking, for it was making really loud sizzling noises. "Yeah, maybe I will. Is the foo-"

"Oh yeah, we've had plenty of adventures together. I even gave him a suit t-"

Stephen saw a small flame go up in the pan. "Is that suppose to happen?"

"It'll be fine." Tony brushed it off. "Anyway, so I gave him a suit..."

Tony voice trailed off in Stephen's ears as he kept his eyes on the food.

The flame in it was slowly getting bigger.

"Uh, Tony."

"Then we ended up defeating-"

¡FOOM!

"Ah! Tony!" Stephen gasped once the flame suddenly bursted into a large one.

"Wha-" Tony turned to the pan. "jeSUS!" Tony gasped and stepped away from the pan. "Don't worry." He said. "I-uh..." He grabbed the hose and sprain the fire.

"Tony, don't-"

¡FOOM!

"Stop, drop and roll! I got this!" Tony yelped as the fire had gotten bigger. He grabbed the towel on the counter and began to violently patting the fire with it. "Ah!" He yelped once the towel had caught fire. He threw it on the ground and began to stomp on it.

///0///0

"Sorry tonight didn't go as planned."

"It's okay."

Tony and Stephen both sat on the roof of the Sanctum, staring at the lights of New York.

They both had bowls of the Trix cereal Tony had snatched earlier, eating it on the rooftop.

They sat in silent for a few minutes.

Stephen chuckled.

Tony looked at him.

"So much for Chef Stark." He said.

Tony rolled his eye, smiling.

"But, seriously." Stephen said. "Thank you for attempting to teach me how to cook."

"You are most certainly welcome." Tony said.

Stephen turned to him smiling.

Tony smiled. "Stephen look." He said, taking two colorful flowers out of his cereal and holding them in front of his eyes.

Stephen laughed. "Dork."