What The What!

Leda's POV

Zombies? Yeah right! Mr. L must be messing with our heads, I mean yeah we were a pain in the butt but he didn't have to say something silly like as that. We started to hear people banging on the door screaming for help. The screaming grew louder and louder. I stared at the door which had a square looking glass that you couldn't really see through. As the people continued to scream red ooze splattered all over the glass. Can this really be happening.

Everybody screamed except me, I was in shock, still staring at the door. Then out of nowhere the glass shattered revealing two bloody hands reaching out to Mr. L, the hands wrapped around his neck causing his head tilt back through the other side of the door. His body weight pressed against the door causing it to open. Now that the door was opened we were all able to see the chaos in the hallway.

Everybody started to panic, some tried to escape out of the door, but what happen next was a group of "zombies" tackled them down and started to eat through their flesh!

"Holy crappy, holy shit Amber!" I said

Amber walked towards me and gave me a big hug and said, "shit just got real." In the serious voice that I heard from her.

"We are all going to die! It always happen in movies!" I said hysterically

I never knew that she could do this to me but Amber slapped me across the face. We heard glass shatter and we looked to see what was going on.

"Everybody out the window and find your way down!" John yelled

"What happen if we fall down and die!" Jacylen shrieked

"Would you just shut the hell up and climb out the window, I'd rather die from falling out the window then being eaten alive!" Amber yells.

We all started climbing out the window as more zombies piled in our classroom. A lot of us didn't make it out of the window. Amber and I cried on our way down.our. friend William Davis was one of the people that didn't make it out of the window. Pedro told us the last thing he saw was William beating the zombies away with his backpack yelling at them to get away from him.

"His last words were bitch get away, I'm gonna bust a cap in your ass!" Pedro said

*on the ground*

We were all hiding in a tight spot. We tried to figure out what to do next. It silenced a but the loud screaming stopped, and my guess us all the zombies are inside our school.

"I think we can make a run for it." Jacylen said

"Are you fucking kidding me jacylen" Amber said

"Yeah, if we run we would most likely get eaten." Pedro said

"Look you guys, I'm a go look around school see if there's any survivors." John said

"Are you joking! With no weapon your as good as dead John!" Stephanie replied angrily.

"Look there's the janitors closest not to far from here, we can go in there get whatever that can be a weapon and find survivors." John explained

"N...No everyone's dead let's just go." Jacylen stuttered.

"If you were by yourself during all this wouldn't want someone to find you." I told her angrily.

Jacylen and I never got along. It all started when she tried to take my boyfriend rene away, now ex. To me she's just a plain where. She always wants me to pity her. But yet she gets all the guys she wants. I mean apparently she made out with vic fuentes. She even has a picture of vic and her on het Facebook. I don't hate I just dislike her very much.

R.I.P Rene

Sorry for any misspellings

Vote

Comment

Become a fan plz!!!!

-Joanna&Jen