Will you be my Wendy ?

Michaels P.o.v

" Ugh I hope I don't mess this up ! I want nothing but the best !"

Breathe Michael breathe.

I fix up my bow tie and flatten my tux out . I hope she says yes ! I reach in my back pocket for the velvet box for assurance and confidence .

" Oh my gosh I'm scared outta my whits ." I stated looking in the mirror .

I grab my car keys and head out the door.

Nervous and shaking , at the moment I can barely open my drivers side car door .

It's all because of the woman that brightens my darkest hour ;

Your P.o.v

Ugh my hair ! Why won't my damn curl stay in place. This is so frustrating . I wanted to look somewhat sexy for Michael . He said we needed to talk and honestly that don't ever end well .

My phone dings as I get a text message from my Applehead

"OH MY GOD HES OUTSIDE !"

Ok hair ?

Check .

Make up

Check .

Keys , phone , purse ?

Check .

Dear god he makes me so nervous everytime I see him .

I walked down the stairs and out the front the door . Michael's on his phone leaning on the front of the car.

" I was just about to call you ! hello beautiful ."

I cheese like a little girl getting ice cream .

" Hi Michael . "

I walk over to the passenger side .

" Here let me get that for you." he holds the small of my back and opens the door for me .

" Thank you ."

Michael smiled the most beautiful smile in the world and closed the door .

He buckled himself and we were on our way .

I was so nervous !

" Soooo what did u wanna talk about . "

" When we get there love , when we get there ."

That made my stomach churn .

A few short minutes later Michael pulled up to the most beautiful gazebo.

A table was set for two .

" OH Michael ! it's beautiful !"

" Not as beautiful as you are . "

You blush looking down at the ground .

His long fingers lift your chin up as he caresses your cheek .

" can I ask you something ?"

" Yes Michael ?"

" Would you be my Wendy ?"

You scrunch your brows in confusion

"Wendy ?"

" Yes be my Wendy Darling ! To one day spend the rest if my days with , late night phone calls , good morning texts , pillow fights , and love making ! Will you be my Wendy ?" His big eyes staring into yours with innocence and yearn , anticipation and curiosity .

You lower section got warm and damp when he said love making .

" Oh Michael !!! " You exclaim as you throw your hands around his neck .

" YES I WOULD ."

Michaels whole world lit up In a blink of an eye he was picking you up and spinning you around .

" Michael put me down ! "

Your feet touched the ground as he wrapped his arms around your waist .

" Well now it's official ."

Michael rested his forehead on yours as he pulled you into a sweet passionate kiss .

" Now that I have you .... I'm not so hungry anymore ."

You giggle as you place your hand on his neck pulling him into another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicates to : Ghylene.