five

Jungkook's morning started with his brain actively producing endorphins throughout his entire body, in short, he woke up to a bulging erection on his boxers. Badly, that it is leaking precum with the evident stain on the aching tip. It was ordinary for men in his age, especially that the release of his sex hormones has been on trigger lately, and the prevailing cause is no other than Kim Taehyung. The elder's entirety was a threat for his sexual function. He's pulling out the shrouded desire that he's buried deep for so long.

Nowadays, people in his age would actively engage in sex, considering sexual needs contribute most in psychological needs for mental stability. He thinks that maybe, it was what he lacked the most, he's still a virgin after all. Untouched, yet to be deflowered. It was his choice. He couldn't entrust his virginity to anyone else. Sex was something he feared, it's pleasurable but the pain was what Jungkook couldn't tolerate. He hates the feeling of pain.

However, Jungkook wasn't entirely considered as totally innocent in sex, despite being a virgin. He's much aware of how it's done and yearns for it sometimes but it's the fear that is stopping him. He pleasures himself whenever he's aroused by simple masturbation ministrations, but never attempted to insert anything.

It was something he'd like someone to do for him, not by himself.

The other night still feels like a dream to Jungkook. He was briefly on Taehyung's lap, with the elder's fingertips caressing his skin, the lustful gaze and the heated moment, it was still all surreal. The places Taehyung's fingertips touched is still painfully hot and heat would spread further to his groin area, and another colossal wave of arousal would critically hit him once again. Thus, explained how it worsened this morning with the perceptible bulge on his groin.

He was about to see Taehyung again in the studio, but they will be working. Still, it was something that Jungkook looks forward to. 

He's up early to prepare, today marks his debut photoshoot, quite nerve-wracking for him after unbinding from the slump phase. He still loves modelling, but he's uncertain if this day will proceed smoothly. He doesn't feel confident enough about it.

_________

In dismay, Jungkook wasn't totally pleased that Taehyung was not in the studio yet. He arrived an hour early in anticipation of seeing him, but he was running late which Jungkook least expected about him. He was not done with the move so he can't visit Taehyung in his door, but surely tonight, the preparations would be done after the inside is fully furnished. He plans to buy the rice cake as well, after Taehyung's done with his shoots and has returned home.

"Hello Jungkook." A tall male in suit approaches him accompanied by a shorter pale man wearing an office attire. His eyes study their expressions first before he could utter a reply.

"Hello?" He says reluctantly.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, the secretary of the Namjoon, and I'm here to introduce you, your manager."

A small smile spreads on the shorter male's lips. He was pale like a vampire, petite and with a promising impression. His hair strand covers the foxlike eyes he has, slanted beautifully and dark brown orbs. Jungkook admires them. "I'm Min Yoongi, your manager starting today."

Contrasting to Yoongi, the taller male had a timid yet buffed appearance. His features are soft, but small face, just as the size of his palm, plump pink lips that are authentic, probably what females ought to have after the costly lip injections. His shoulders that stands out because of the small doll-like face, vastly broad. "He will help you arrange and remind your upcoming schedules. He will be in your aid." His voice was highly pitched, not too deep unlike Yoongi's and Taehyung's whose voice is deep as the Mariana's trench. But it had no hint of femininity.