The Undertaker's Daughter~Chapter 1~

I was in my last class for the day in school. 'Thank God its summer break.' I thought. The bell rang as i grabbed my stuff, walking home. I got home 10 minutes late & started to get yelled at as I shut the door. "Midnight! Your late!" Sara yelled. "So?! Why do you care?!" I yelled getting mad. I've been getting mad a lot lately & weird things happen when I do. "Don't yell at me!" Sara yelled. "Why not?! You yell at me all the time! Why dont you just send me to Dad!?" I yelled as the lights flickered. "Mid.."Sara said scared. "Dont call me that! Ever since Dad left You blamed me! Why?!"I asked her getting madder. "I think he should tell you. I'll call him." Sara said quickly walking away.

I calmed down & the lights stopped flickering. "What is wrong with me?" I asked & left the house going to the park.

~Phone convo ( S=Sara U=Undertaker's)~

S: Mark?

U: Yes Sara? What's wrong?

S: you have a..daughter.

U: What?! Why didn't you tell me?!

S: I'm sorry. Look I need you to come get her.

U: Why? What's wrong with her?

S: She's got your powers. She's 14.

U: Alright I'll take her. You so damn owe me, Sara.

S: Yeah I know I do. Bye

~end phone convo~

I walked around & sat by a lake in the park.

~Undertaker's POV~

I wasn't far from Sara's house when she called. But I still can't believe I have a 14 year old kid. & she's got my powers. Hopefully Sara will give me full custody of her. She's got a lot of explaining to do with me. I missed Midnight's first words, all that stuff I'll never get back.

~end Undertaker POV~

Sara opened the door & let Undertaker in. "Where is she?" Undertaker asked. "uh I don't know. She left." Sara said. "I'll go find her. & I know you blamed her for my leaving..that was My choice. Not hers." Undertaker said to Sara. "& I know you want full custody of her..am I right?" Sara asked him. "Yes you're right." Undertaker said. "Then you can have her." Sara said sitting on the couch. Taker left to find me before it got dark outside. After searching for 30 minutes, he found me sitting by a lake. He sat next to me. "Your mom told me that you're having strange things happen to you. What are they?" Undertaker asked me. "Why should I tell you? I don't know who you are." I retorted. "I'm your Dad." He said. I looked up & was taken back. "The Undertaker is my Dad?" I asked not believing it. Undertaker laughed at my surprise. "Yeah. I am. So, what things have been happening to you?" Dad asked. "Well, I get pissed off easily. When I'm angry lights flicker & my hands feel like a mix of hot & shock." I said to him hugging my knees. "Well. You have my powers. The heat is fire, &the shocks are lightening." Dad explained. "powers?" I asked unsure. "yeah. Your Uncle Kane has them too. & your mom gave me full custody of you. Are you ok with that?" Dad said. "Yeah. She never liked me anyway."

I said shrugging. "Ready to leave?" Dad asked standing up holding his hand out for me to take. I took it & got up. We both headed to the house in silence.

Once there I went to my room & started packing my stuff. An hour later I was done. Dad came in & put the bags in his truck. "Midnight please don't leave. I'm sorry" Sara said. "You don't want me. So save it." I said coldly getting in Dad's truck. "Don't expect to get her back, Sara. " Dad said & got in & drove off. "We have to go to the arena tonight. Then I have 5 months off."Dad said. "ok Dad." I said. We stopped at the hotel & Dad brought all our stuff in. "You me & Kane are sharing a room. That ok?" Dad told me looking at me. "Yea that's fine" i said laying on the bed. Uncle Kane came in & looked between me & Dad. "Brother this is ur niece, Midnight Rose Callaway."Dad said. "But...how?" Uncle Kane asked. "Sara never told him about me until she called him today." I explained to him. Kane nodded. "O & you get the couch Brother." Dad said. I laughed getting up. "Nah. He can have my bed." I said laying on the couch. I felt myself being lifted off the couch. I looked to see Uncle Kane carrying me to the bed & put me on it. "YOU take the bed. No arguing. "Uncle Kane said. I huffed & Dad laughed at me.