Harry has never particularly enjoyed clubs due to the sweaty, intoxicated strangers grinding on one another plus the lack of someone to do those things with... But now he has a beautiful boy in front of him asking to dance. Maybe this will be alright.

Just as Louis turns and presses himself against Harry's front, he gets a tap on the shoulder. Harry looks over, feeling extremely annoyed, but places a small smile on his face.

"Yes, Nick?"

"We're gonna need to get going soon, Niall just puked all over Liam's shoes near the bar and the employees aren't too happy with us..." He explains, looking between the two boys. "Wait... were you guys about to..."

Louis quickly moves away from Harry and crosses his arms over chest with a huff. "Obviously not, now why do we need to tag along when it's not our problem? We're all adults here."

"Maybe because Niall is your friend too and you can be there with us to make sure he's alright? We need to get him home."

"Harry and I can make it back perfectly fine on our own."

Harry looks between them and shrugs. "I want to make sure Niall is okay so I think I should go..."

Louis' eyes widen slightly before his cool demeanor takes over. "Fine, suit yourself. I'll find another bloke to rub my ass on."

He pretends not to be hurt by his words, standing there for a few beats before following Nick to the bar where the rest were waiting. He should've known it wasn't real and that Louis only did it because he's drunk off his ass but it still stung.

"Louis will be finding his own way home. Liam, Shawn, grab his feet. Harry and I will have his arms." Nick says, patting Niall's face to make sure he's conscious. "You'll be okay, buddy. Less beer next time."

"No." He manages to grunt out. "More."

"Let's get him out of here." Liam says to them before they all start lifting the drunk boy off the ground.

"I'm perfectly fine, p-put me down..."

They all ignore his pleas and continue to make their way out of the loud club, leaving Louis behind.

Harry couldn't help but worry for the boy, wondering if he was going to make it back safe or if he would get his drink spiked, making him an easier target to get taken advantage of. A hundred scenarios flew through his head as he was helping put Niall into the car to leave.

"I think I'm going to stay to make sure Louis is okay." He finally tells the lads. "I just don't want to risk anything happening."

Nick looks at him for a moment before nodding. "Okay, mate. Just text the chat when you guys are safe."

Harry nods and waves them goodbye before making his way back inside. He looks around for a certain lad before he spots him in the crowd. Sure enough, he did find someone else and he looks like he's enjoying himself.

He sighs before he makes his way to the bar, placing himself on a bar stool and slouching on the countertop.

The bartender approaches with a weak smile. "Girlfriend cheat on you?"

Harry looks up, brows pinched together. "No. Can I just get whatever's on tap?"

"Sure thing, kid."

Right as Harry is finishing his first drink, he hears someone scuffle up beside him.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." A familiar voice slurs.

Harry turns his head to meet his blue gaze. Instead of saying anything back, he only takes another drink before ordering another.

"What, cat got your tongue too? Pity, I would've loved it in my mouth."

He rolls his eyes, knowing this is just the alcohol talking. The bartender sees the interaction and makes his way over.

"This guy bothering you?"

"No, no. He's fine." Harry replies immediately. "He's a friend."

"Friends don't want each other's cocks."

"Louis, enough."

He hears the older boy scoff before sauntering off in the other direction, probably going to grind on a stranger once more.

"I'm no love expert... But I think that kid liked you." The bartender says to Harry, wiping down a glass.

He shakes his head. "Only tonight."

...

it's been awhile hi

i just turned 21 <3