Chapter 2. Part 1.

Elizabeth Haley was a Human with a hint of Caitian on her fathers side. She doesn't look like she is but when she gets overly excited she meows or purrs. And has a tendency to hiss when peeved. She is a curious person with a likely hood to snoop. She has dark brown hair that waves down her back. The Lieutenant was beyond excited to be aboard the USS Enterprise with her best friend, and room mate Charlette. She has studied the strategies it takes to be aboard a ship, as well as many types of cultural history. She often misses her home planet Cait and wishes to go back there sometime in the future. She was top in her class when it came to her major field of study, Psychology. She studied under Ambassador Spock before transferring to USS Enterprise. She is on the Enterprise as the new Counselor and bridge officer.

"That was intense!" Lieutenant Haley squealed as the bridge speakers spoke a brief review of herself. She skipped off to the other Lieutenants, "Did it do that for you guys, as well?" She exclaimed smiling at them. 

Kirk was beyond confused, peeved, and in an all together annoying way.. turned on. She was... beautiful. He had noticed her sharp blue eyes that were oddly rounder than most, that must have come from her feline side. 'I wonder if she has an atute sense of smell as well' Kirk thought to himself. He shook his head when he noticed Spock looking at him. 

"What?" Kirk asked Spock. He simply raised his eyebrow and shook his head, but being Spock and all his Vulcan self, when he shook his head it barely moved. But after two years with him Kirk knew what it was.

"Lieutenant," Spock cleared his throat getting their attention. Kirk never understood how Spock somehow had more authority than himself; even though he was the Captain. 

You could see her back straighten up as she turned around. "Yes, Commander?"

"This behavior is not expectable on the USS Enterprise. The Captain has some words to say and then you will be off to your rooms. We depart tomorrow, this is serious business and if you can not handle the atmosphere we require on board. Than perhaps you should leave now." Spock spoke to her as if she was a common thief. It was odd considering he had arrived late with her in tow. Kirk couldn't fathom what was going on, because clearly he was at a loss. Maybe he was simply too hung over for all of this activity. 

"Sorry Commander. My apologies Captain," Lieutenant Haley turned to Kirk and lowered her head a tad in acknowledgement.

It made Kirk tingle a little when she looked back up at him. He didn't quite understand it but he knew that starting tomorrow. His life just got a whole hell of a lot more complicated.