Chapter 1: Shouto's Suspicion

chapter one - edited.

———

   "Hey Deku, have you seen Bakugou-san?"

The green haired male was suprised by Ochako's happy tone, as usually, just hearing his name sent shivers down her spine. Now, she seemed actually happy to know where the male was. This didn't go unnoticed by Todoroki.

"Uraraka-san, why do you need to know where Bakugou is. Don't you hate him?" The female felt her smile falter a bit, looking around other than his or Dekus eyes. Iida, who of course was listening, also tuned in.

  "Yes, that is also my question. Todoroki-kun has a point. You don't like Bakugou-kun, right?" The female felt small pellets of sweat rush down her temple. "W-Well, o-of course I don't! I-I just, uh...needed to know so I could uh..." Eyes narrowed, Todoroki pressed on more.

"Needed to know what?"

  "Huh? Urara-chan? Are you alright? Why are you sweating so much?"

   [Name] inquires as she stopped by their table. She held her book bag in hand, eyebrows thrusted up as she held a worried look. Shouto's eyes immediately went to [Name]'s form, cheeks tinting lightly. Noticing the rest, she waved with a soft smile.

  "Ah, hello Shouto, Iida-kun, Deku-san." The three all waved, all thinking the same thing.

Shes just like a motherly angel.

   "H-Hello, [Last name]-san." Deku flusteredly replied. Laughing softly into her closed fist, she smiled.

"No need to call me by my last name. Just call me [Name]."

    Izuku nodded quickly, cheeks aflame. "O-O-Okay, [N-Name]-san!" Izuku then felt as if daggers were being sent into his heart, looking around only to see Todoroki's heterochromia eyes staring deeply into his soul. Sweat dropping, Izuku then spoke again.

  "H-How about I just call you b-by a nickname?"

     She tilted her hear in confusion before merely nodding. "Alright then! I'll see you guys later." She waved before heading back down her way. Sighing shakily, Izuku noticed Shouto had stopped his staring. Looking down as he clutched his chest, Izuku weakly spoke.

  "It felt like he took 3 years off my life.."

———

   [Name] walked through the halls of U.A, sighing as she made her way to Aizawa-sensei. Softly opening the door, she frowned, noting that the teacher was not inside. "Huh? I thought he'd be in here by now.." She muttered. Eyes gazing to her seat, she decided to just sit and wait.

      Stomach crying out for food, she groaned softly, laying her head into the desk. "Ara~ This is what happens when you let 12 children buy stuff using your own money~" She whined softly with a small smile before she drifted off into sleep. Soon enough, the class had all come back inside, Mina's eyes going straight to the sleeping female.

      "Hey, that..?" Tsuyu cut her off. "[Name]? Seems like she's sleeping, ribbit." Katsuki, who over herd the conversation, grew a tick mark before sighing harshly. Waltzing over to her desk, he roughly shook her shoulder.

   "Oi, [Name]! Get the hell up!"

    The female shifted slightly, slob slowly coming out of her mouth. Her eyes opened up slowly, hazy from just sleepying. She let her eyes lift up at Bakugou, him freezing at the undeniably cute scene below him.

    "Oh, hey Katsuki~ Is...Is Aizawa-sensei here...?"

      She yawned softly, shifting so she was sitting up. Cheeks tinting a soft red, Katsuki growled. "No, he's in hell. Of course he is, you dumbass!" She looked around, noticing everyone's stare. Blinking, she spoke the first words that came into her mind.

   "Good Morning."

————

   "An essay on why i was sleeping...? And even more work? Aizawa-sensei really does hate me, huh..."

     Todoroki let his head turn to the pouting female as they walked together. "[Name]-san, do you want me to help you?" She smiled softly and shook her head. "Its fine, its fine! This is my punishment Todoroki-kun. I shouldn't have let my siblings spend all my money either. I have to wait til I get home to eat." She sighed.

       Todoroki's eyes widened in realization and what her words meant.

     "Why didn't you tell me, [Name]-san? I could have bought you something." She once again shook her head. "Oh Nope. It's alright! I'll just hope they didn't eat everything in the fridge though." She joked. That's when her phone started ringing. Handing the packets over to Todoroki after asking, she took her phone out and answered.

       "Hello?"

    She herd the panting and frantic calls over the other line.

    "O- Onee-chan..? C- Could you please hurry? I- I think something is wrong! M- Mom won't answer her phone, a- and I don't know what to do..!"

   Eyes widened, [Name] felt her heart stop.

       "Please hurry, O- Onee-chan..!"

       In a panic, she dropped everything including her backpack and phone and dashed forward, causing Todoroki to flinch. Cursing, he quickly grabbed what she dropped and went after her in shock. "[Name]!?"

     And in that rush, he managed to drop his own stuff.