10

Jessica's POV
I just finished my dinner with Clary at her place. After school just now,I packed everything I need and left the house. Clary told Jeremy why I left and he kinda sound sad. Whatever,I need to clear my mind for a bit. "Did you call your brother yet?"

"I'm about to." Clary nodded at my statement before drinking her glass of water. I bite my bottom lip as I look down at my fingernails. "He'll come home,right?" I look at Clary waiting for her answer while she's looking at me with a smile. Honestly,I'm kinda worried. What if Gale can't?

"He will and if he can't,you can stay at my place for the time being." I sighed loudly as I look for Gale's number to call him. I get off the stool before walking to the living room. I put my phone to my ear while waiting for him to pick up. Please,tell me you can.

Hello?

"Hey,are you busy right now?"

No,why?

"I need to talk to you."

Is everything okay,sis?

"I mean,not really."

Talk to me.

"So uh.. remember when I told you that Jeremy live with me now?"

Yeah.

"Well,the other day,Jaeden and Jeremy kissed me on the same day and uh..it's awkward now between me and them both."

Really?!

"Yeah..."

Okay..I don't think that's the only thing you wanted to talk about?

"You're right. I uh..I kinda need you here now. I just don't want to talk to both Jeremy and Jaeden at the time being cuz I don't really feel comfortable."

Oh..are you staying at someone else's house now?

"Yeah at Clary's. It's totally understandable if you don't want to come ba-"

I'll be there tomorrow,okay?

"Really?"

Yes,of course. We'll always be there for each other,remember? So I'm going to be there for you.

"Ohmygod,I can't believe I'm gonna say this but you're so mature now. Thank you

I'll see you tomorrow,bye.

I hang up the phone with a relief feeling. I'm so glad that he's coming back home. At least I won't be feeling alone in my own house with Jeremy and stuff. It's not that I'm not going to talk to Jeremy and Jaeden anymore or anything but I just think it's better to do this.
_ _ _
The next morning~
I'm in my class writing down my notes with Clary beside me giggling while texting Ben. I rolled my eyes with a smile as I heard her giggling. Honestly,I'm so happy with the fact that they're into each other. My phone buzzed which caught my attention. I put my pen down before picking my phone up to check the notification.

It's a text from someone that I don't expect to text me. But I decided to just reply to his texts.

Jeremy: Jess,are you mad at me for kissing you?

Me: Mad? Why would I be mad?

Jeremy: I don't know. You left me alone in that house so I thought that you're mad.

Me: I'm not mad but like I just need some time to process the fact that you kissed me. :)

Jeremy: Oh,right. Clary told me a lil something something about how you feel about me. ;)

Me: What are you talking about?

Jeremy: You know what I'm talking about. :)

Me: Ohmygod,did she tell you that I have a crush on you?

Jeremy: I did it. :)

Me: Did what?

Jeremy: I made you confessed to me. ;)

Me: Hey,that's unfair. :(

Jeremy: Isokay,I'm not judging you or anything. :)

Me: Stop talking to me.

Jeremy: I'll give you all the space you need,alright? But I hope you will talk to me again and move back into your house cuz it feels kinda lonely in there.

I left him on seen before turning off my phone. I look down at my notes while thinking about what he said. Damn,that was unexpected. Great,now I'm stressed out. Boys are so stressful,ohmygod.

Love,Chips167.