tWO.

Liked by cynthiaparkerrrr, iitspayton and 27,317 others

BakerBree first time flying alone. terrified doesn't even cover it. buuuuut Phoenix here I frickin come!

cynthiaparkerrrr yesss baby!! Can't wait to see your gorgeous face tomorrow!
user1 omg your friendship is straight goals!!
user2 im seeing you in Phoenix!!! I cant wait!! Omg!!
iitspayton me and Chase just got to the hotel. See you soon baby love!
cynthiaparkerrrr @iitspayton you two seriously are going to be the cutest I think im more excited about you two finally meeting than the tour itself!
RileeRose @xlilhuddy can you please take pictures of when they see eachother for the first time?!
xlilhuddy ill do my best!

I sat back into my seat and watched as the plane glided over top of the clouds. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was beyond terrified. I had never been on a plane before and now I had to experience for the first time completely alone.

"Honey, you're going to break your fingers if you squeeze your armrest any harder," I heard a gentle voice next to me. I turned to my right and saw the old couple, who I was sat next to, looking over at me. I smiled softly before slowly loosening my grip and stretching out my fingers.

"I'm sorry, this is just my first time flying and I'm a little nervous," I giggle quietly.

"Oh we can tell," the old man chuckled and it warmed my heart. He reminded me of my grandfather. "You're doing fine. We'll be there before you know it!"

"What are you traveling to Arizona alone for?" the woman asked and the question immediately brought a smile to my face.

"I'm going on tour," I grinned.

"On tour? Do you sing?" the man questioned and I was quick to shake my head.

"Oh no, it's more of a meet and greet tour. There's a social media app that I got pretty famous on. They do these shows where supporters can meet us and we act goofy up on stage and they can ask us questions and stuff. It's actually pretty fun."

"That sounds like a bunch of fun!" the lady beamed and I nodded my head. For the rest of the flight I talked to the older couple. They told me they were going to visit their son and brand new grandbaby in Phoenix. It was their first grandbaby, a baby girl, Eliza Mae, and they were over the moon excited.

I told them all about the tour and how I was excited to travel the country and see so many places outside of my home state of Pennsylvania. I told them how excited I was to finally be able to meet some of my best friends that I had met on the internet through Tik Tok. And I even got them to film a Tik Tok with me.

Before I knew it the plane had landed and we were gathering our carry-on bags to exit the plane.

"Thank you so much for talking to me and keeping my mind off of flying," I smiled to the couple as I handed the lady her bag from the floor. "It really helped me so much!"

"Oh you're welcome dear. I remember my first time flying alone. This one was in the army and stationed across country. I wish I would have had someone to talk to like we were there for you," Louise, the old woman, told me. After exiting the plane she turned and embraced me into a hug before holding me at arms length. "Good luck sweetheart! Go out there and show everyone what you're made of!"

I gave both of them a hug before finding my way to baggage claim. As I waited for my suitcases to come through I ordered an Uber in hopes that it would be here by the time I got my bags.

Huddy*

H: girl where you at? your plane landed like six minutes ago

I'm at baggage claim waiting for my suitcases.
I already ordered an Uber though so I shouldnt
be too much longer. I am so ready to give you
the biggest hug ever.

H: payton is ready to run to the airport himself to come pick you up. we're in the lobby waiting. be ready for us both to attack you when you walk in.

Bet. I am soo ready! See you soon!😘