His Doe Eyes

Being onstage has always been overwhelming for Michael, considering how shy he really is.

What was also overwhelming was Eddie's hand pressed up against Michael's back while he tried to form coherent sentences, the warmth of it sending bolts of electricity through Michael's body.

Michael has known Eddie for awhile, but as time passed by, he felt his attraction towards the comedian grow larger, stronger than anything he has ever felt for any other man or woman. And now they are both onstage, Eddie presenting Michael with an award, not being able to take his hands off the popstar.

Eddie felt particularly attracted to Michael himself, making sure to touch exactly where Michael would feel it the most - Eddie wasn't stupid after all, neither did he think Michael was - he knew exactly what he was doing and he knew that the gorgeous doe-eyed man currently accepting the award knows that there is a mutual attraction between them. Michael could feel it in his stomach, in his heart.

Laughing and joking aside, Michael wanted something more, and he knew that Eddie did too. The sexual tension between them was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Every time their eyes met, Michael could feel the butterflies in his stomach wanting to break free. He felt light-headed every time he thought of Eddie. His mind would create images of both of them that could make even the most experienced of sex workers blush a rich dark red colour.

Eddie, on the other hand, loved just sitting back and admiring Michael - staring at his beautiful smile, plump lips and doe eyes. He could hardly keep his hands off Michael, touching him whenever he could - waist, neck, hands.

And Michael acted like he didn't realise what Eddie wanted, what he needed, and what he was going to get. And then they got off stage, Michael clutching the award in one hand while his other one is gripping Eddie's, who is leading them to a secluded area - away from prying eyes or anyone else who could potentially interrupt them.

And just as Michael turned to a corner, Eddie pushed him against the nearest wall, gripping him tightly around the waist with one hand while grabbing Michael's face with the other.

Michael accidentally dropping the award he was holding in the process, leaving it behind and looked into Eddie's eyes - his big brown orbs enveloped by Eddie's. Then they both prepared for what was to come. Michael slightly turned his head away from Eddie's while still looking into his eyes.

Eddie just stared at him, running his thumb over Michael's neck, then his jawline and then the softest of skin he has ever felt. Michael's cheeks were tinted a dark red colour, his plump lips moist and soft. Eddie ran his thumb over them, pushing them apart, dipping his thumb between them and getting them wet before taking his thumb out and running it over Michael's lips.

Their faces were a few inches apart, they were so close it was suffocating them both. Michael could hardly take it any longer, pushing Eddie's hand away and leaning towards him, capturing his lips in a passionate lock, leaving both of them gasping for air but unable to get off eachother.

Eddie pushed his tongue in Michael's mouth, battling his and causing Michael to let out a low moan at the back of his throat, making Eddie's painfully hard cock want to spring out of his pants. Kissing Michael felt like heaven, his hot mouth enveloping Eddie's like no one else. Eddie ran his palms all over Michael, grabbing his waist with one of his hands while the other one reached behing Michael and grabbed a buttcheek, rolling it in his palm and feeling the soft but firm flesh.

Michael moaned again, deeper this time, assuring Eddie that he was enjoying the attention. Eddie could hardly take it much longer as he lifted Michael off the ground, wrapping his legs around his waist and securing him against the wall while still not taking his lips off Michael's. Grabbing a condom out of his own back pocket, he pushed down his and Michael's pants and put the rubber on, whispering dirty words in Michael's ear in the meantime.

Kissing down Michael's neck, he pushed into Michael and felt him instantly tense up, fearing that he had hurt him. Quickly looking in his eyes, he saw the reassurance he was looking for and plunged himself all the way in, kissing Michael and leaving hickeys all over his neck - a little surprise for any whore or desperate fan who eventually got to touch Michael after Eddie - a statement that Michael is only Eddie's, and has already been claimed.

Thrusting in and out of him, talking dirty to Michael, making him him let out high-pitched moans at every thrust, leaving him breathless and panting. Just as Michael neared his own completion, Eddie plunged himself in one last time and both lost it, with Michael completely ruining his pants in the process.

They stood there breathless, trying to compose themselves after their high. Eddie put Michael down as they exchanged a quick kiss and a smile. Being near Michael was a blessing for Eddie, and they were sure as hell going to do this again.