Helping Out

Hey it's me da fugly author. I is gonna try to make it longer dis time k? K. Less do diss. YEET!
Tordie P.O.V.
" Tommie! What are you doing here?.." I ask nervously.
"..."
"Tommie?..."
" Do you need help?..."

Tommie boi P.O.V.
"If you need help I can... well help you...." I say " but ONLY if you want." Tordie stayed silent for a little while before saying, " I think I might be a-able t-to hold out a b-bit longer Tommie..." "Ok" I say "just shout for me if you need me!" I then walked out of his room, closing the door behind me.

A few hours later timeskip brought to you by you're sorrowful ugly probably having anorexia author :,(
Tordie P.O.V.

Shit... I need to help myself... I go into my closet after making sure my door was locked and I was alone to get my special box out.

 I go into my closet after making sure my door was locked and I was alone to get my special box out

(It looked kinda like this)

I opened it to get greeted by the usual. A vibrator. A rope. Lube. And some gags and harnesses.

I grab the biggest vibrator I have and slide it into my boxers an into my asshole. I moan at the pleasure of it entering. Though it was the biggest one I had, it was still to small to stop my heat.

Little did I know about the person who had hid in my closet this whole time.

Tommie boi P.O.V.
I watched as tordie did this and my cock grew hard from his moan. Tordie then left the room, closing the door behind him. I jumped out of my hiding spot and went to look in his box. I was shocked by what I found. Vibrators. Harnesses. Gags. And...LUBE?!? I was so shocked until I noticed the remotes. I turned one on and something started to buzz. I looked and, to my surprise, it was a vibrator. I looked on the back of the remote and it said "3.4". I looked at the vibrator and it said that as well. I went through the box until I had matched up every single vibrator with its remote until I had one left that said "5.7". I knew which one this belonged to.... it was the one in tordie's asshole right now. I looked and saw instructions on how to connect it to your phone and did just that. When it was connected I had a smirk on my face. This was going to be a lot of fun.