XXXVIII

"Merry Christmas!"

They all exchanged presents and laughed at Dowoon's reaction when he recieved his present which was a drum set.

Minhyung's present was new phone coming from his guardians and also brother. The phone was very expensive and Minhyung was so nervous to open the gift at first.

"Please tell me this is not an IOS or I will seriously cry." Minhyung said and they all laughed.

"We all know that." He said and Minhyung hurriedly opened his gift. It was a new model of Samsung phone and he hugged them in so much joy.

"I promise not to break the screen and take care of this. I promise." Mimhyung said.

"Call your husband. He must be waiting for your call." Sungjin said.

Minhyung nodded and used his new phone to call Haechan. Haechan was about to reject the caller because it was not on his contacts but then he took the risk in answering that call.

"Merry christmas Donghyuckie." Minhyung said and he heard his husband was releasing an ugly sob.

"My baby lion... I missed you so much." Haechan said and Minhyung heard there was laughing at the background.

"Are those our friends?"

"Yes Love." Haechan said and Minhyung smiled before sighing.

"I'm still in canada." He started and bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"Oh... So we can't spend the holidays together then?" He can hear the sadness in Haechan's voice.

"Yeah... I... I still need to sort things out in here." Minhyung said and he heard Haechan sigh.

"I guess the next year then."

"Sorry love." Minhyung said and Haechan hummed.

"No its okay. I'm happy we finally talked." Haechan said.

"About my phone... I broke the screen and can't press a single icon or what." Minhyung said and Haechan laughed.

"You clumsy butt." Haechan snickers.

"I have to end the phonecall now. I have to go. Bye Hyuck. I love you."

"I love you too Minhyung." Haechan said and Dowoon who also finished talking to Wonpil looked at him with a confused look.

"Why did you do that?" He asked and Minhyung shrugged.

"I felt like doing it. Why?" Minhyung said and Dowoon gasped.

"Oh. You're dead meat to your husband. They hate that shit."  Dowoon said and shook his head. Minhyung just laughed and followed his hyung inside the condo.

"For Sungjin wine and for our baby, Juice." Younghyun said and Dowoon frowned.

"Dad. I'll be graduating in year or two. I'm also big!" Dowoon whines and Younghyun raises his brow.

"I can get my own juice." He said and pouted before chugging down his whole drink.

Minhyung was busy eating watermelons at the kitchen as he wished all his friends a merry christmas.

He will really surprise the shit out of them. He also hoped his hyungs haven't told them yet.

His husband will be so surprised when he sees him tomorrow.

Dowoon will go with him because Dowoon wanted to and Minhyung feels safe with his brother around. Wonpil will also tag along because Dowoon needs him to be there and Wonpil also wanted to be there with Dowoon. Sungjin and Younghyun will be spending their quality time together for days by the way.