"Why are you helping me? I was mean and rude to you. If you pity me, I dont need that!" Doyoung said and Ten saw Doyoung's legs were damaged because of the incident.

"Because... I want to be your friend." Ten said and Doyoung shook his head.

"No one wants to be friends with me without a certain reason. What do you want from me?" Doyoung asked and Ten smiled.

"Friendship." He simply answered and finally help was there. Ten got outside the car and he saw how Doyoung was in pain when the rescuers help him get out the car.

"Any family member to call or inform sir?" The rescuer asked as he set Doyoung on the stretcher.

"I live alone and no family at all." Doyoung said. He lied about the family because he didn't want to worry his brother.

"Sir, who will sign the guardian wavers then?"

"I'll do it." Ten said and Doyoung turned to look at the midget.

"We are colleagues and friends too." Ten said and the rescuer nodded and handed him papers. Ten was in the ambulance with Doyoung who was wearing an oxygen mask and at the verge of falling asleep.

He cannot sleep yet so Ten tries his best to annoy Doyoung because anything he does annoy him.

Ten was there every visiting hours. He  would still work tho. When Doyoung got surgery, he didn't know how to feel.

"Does that mean I'll be crippled till I die?" Doyoung asked.

"No. Of course not. You have to work hard for therapy to be able to walk again." The doctor said and Doyoung nodded. He wheeled his wheelchair outside and saw Ten was waiting for him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up of course. You will be discharged today. Yaayyy." Ten said and Doyoung looked at the two other males behind Ten.

"And who are they?"

"We are your lawyers Mr Kim." Said the one with blond hair.

"We three are in the same year so we can be friends..." Ten said and irked Doyoung more.

How he wishes the annoying Ten disappears already...

Haechan was so sad when his husband won't pick up his calls nor reply to his messages. He just sighed and cleaned the new house.

Yes they built a new house for the visitors. After he finished cleaning the new house, He went to the campsite and cleared the weeds.

"When will those dumbasses arrive?" He asked and continued clearing the weeds.

"Are we all set to go?" Chan asked and he counted all his kids. He will have Eleven kids with him. Woojin is not a kid and so he is therefore he has eleven kids to look after. Yeri, Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung will come with them.

Lucas and Yuqi will go back to China and Jungwoo will spend the holidays with them. Renjun and Chenle went back to China to spend the holiday with their families just like Lucas and Yuqi.

Yeri's parents will spend the holidays in Europe. She didn't want to come because she wanted her parents to relax. Triple J's parents cannot come home because of their work.

Jeno and Jisung's Dads are both in the Marine while Their moms work overseas. Jaemin's parents are on a trip without him. Its not like its the first time tho. They spend their Holidays together.

"Seven... Eight... Now where the hell are Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin?" Chan asked with so much stress.

He heard yelling inside his house so he went to check if its the dumb trio. They were fighting over seats and food. He dragged their sorry asses and when he got back, the kids were not in line anymore as they played.