I felt so much rage, my breathing had quickened and I had my fists clenched at my sides; the adrenaline running through my veins almost made me forget about my bleeding abdomen, that is, until I took a step back and my legs failed me, not hitting the ground for Roan managed to catch me just in time.

- "You're bleeding."

- "You don't say." –I held onto his arm- "I need to see Jackson."

- "We'll get you to him." –Octavia squeezed my arm as she walked past me towards Kane- "Where's my brother? I didn't see him when we came in, didn't he come back?"

- "Come back from where?" –I questioned as Roan and I made our way to them, him holding me up by my waist.

- "He went down to the city earlier."

- "What?"

- "Echo was down there too." –Octavia looked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows- "She was thinning the competition." –and then, I understood.

- "Ilian." –I whispered under my breath, Octavia nodded- "I... I'm sorry, I swear I didn't know she was there." –I pushed Roan away from me, almost losing my balance and ending on the floor if it weren't for Octavia's quick reflexes- "You! You broke the rules! You didn't trust I could win this?"

- "I had nothing to do with it." –he gave me an apologetic look.

- "Prove it." –I hit him on the chest with my finger- "Or burn."

- "Sam, he didn't know." –Octavia's voice was calm- "I heard her talking with Bellamy; he confronted her and she argued she was just trying to help her people, even if that meant going behind his back."

- "Fine." –I looked at Roan- "Do something about it or you'll burn with her."

     I had gone to the ground to check if my gut had been right

     I had gone to the ground to check if my gut had been right. Of course, I was. I found Echo and confronted her, forcing her to move back to the Tower; I stood back for a couple of minutes, waiting to see if I could catch a glimpse of Octavia or Sam, but I didn't. I moved back in the shadows and was almost at the Tower when someone pulled me back, putting a bag over my head and knocking me out. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Jaha and Clarke looking over some papers at a table. No.

- "What the hell did you do?"

- "If only one clan could survive," -Jaha eyed me- "it might as well be ours."

- "Clarke, you agreed to this?" –I was furious, I couldn't believe she'd come that far.

- "It was her idea."

- "We did what we had to do."

She didn't even regret it. Of course, why would she? Her mom is surely down here.

- "How could you do this?" –I yelled at them- "There were only four Champions left. Octavia and Sam were there!"

- "And they might have died, Luna was there too." –Jaha rose his head to look at me- "And even if they managed to kill her, what makes you think Samantha wouldn't kill Octavia?"