Ch:9 Please❤️ ( another smut part. Yay!!)

Start from the beginning

" umm...V I can't see your body. Can you please come in?" Eddie said in a gentle voice. Venom hesitated, but worked up the nerve to step into the room.

Eddie's jaw dropped in disbelief.

Venom looked hot.

Eddie jumped up on his knees, his mouth still ajar. Eddie yelped, did a ' wolf whistle' and licked his lips.

Venom cowered and his legs bent. He hide his face in his big hands.

Eddie laughed and sighed.

" come on, V~, don't be shy..." Eddie cooed, his voice smooth as skippy peanut butter.😉😉

Venom walked, than sat on the bed. Eddie grasped his partners shoulder and threw him on the bed.

Venom gasped and propped his elbows up.

Venom looked at the human in between his legs and pouted.
" EDDIE!!" Venom scowled. " what!?!" Eddie yelled back. " you came in here and I... couldn't control myself~" Eddie explained. 

Eddie then snaked his fingers down venom's stomach, and toward.. his crotch.

Only to reach up and grab the bottle of chocolate sauce. Flipping up the lid, Eddie poured the chocolate, onto the now, forming boner. Eddie licked up the chocolate dripping from the head, of V's cock.

Venom winced, and looked up at the ceiling, not wanting to make eye contact.

Eddie chuckled and licked his way up, toward the head of v's shaft. Slowly but sexily, Eddie swallowed venom's cock, with. Loud 'slurp!' Venom's member was halfway gone.

Venom was moaning like a mad man. Weird sounds came from the alien. Bat shrieks, and frog croaks, venom was making some weird ass noises.

Eddie slide his mouth off of venom, and lined his cock with venom's asshole.

" are you ready~ " Eddie asked, not even waiting for an answer.

With all his force, he thrusted himself deeply into venom. The alien's face didn't show discomfort, but it also didn't show confusion. Venom's face crept into a creepy smile. And one of the largest screams, developed from his throat.
It sounded like a train, blowing its loud ass horn. Venom wrapped his huge legs around Eddie's back, and pressed his thighs against his sides. ( oh bars!)

And with a deep and loud hiss, venom stuttered 
" p-please.. h-h-harder.."
White tears poured from his eyes. Eddie looked at the symbiote's face. And what he saw was not the deep and brooding, tough guy, kind of alien he had bonded with.

Venom's face was red all over, but he had a look of discomfort and pain, but he wanted Eddie to fuck him harder. He bit his lip making it bleed. Tears were getting onto the bed, making the bedsheets wet.

So what venom told Eddie to do, Eddie did, thrusting in and out faster and harder. Venom moaned Eddie's named, like, 20 times. " Eddie...Eddie.. eddie.. ohhhh eddieee~" each time his name was said, the little warble in Venom's throat, became louder and more know.

Eddie's back was fucked up. Scratch marks and gashes, were all over his back. At sometime, venom bit Eddie on the shoulder causing a huge bite mark and to blood slowly seeping out.

Put Eddie didn't care. He loved to hear his lover scream and wail his name.

" Eddie!" He would shout out. Sometimes in annoyance, or as a command to move faster.

" please." Was all venom could mutter and yell after an hour of straight. Ass. Pounding.

Two minutes later, Eddie felt a warm feeling in his stomach. He was going to cum. But instead of cumming inside. He wanted venom to taste him.

All of him.

So Eddie tried to slide himself out, but venom grabbed his arm. " no.. please... inside~" venom mumbled out. So Eddie obliged, and slam dunked himself deep into venom's tight ass, and came. Venom bit Eddie's shoulder once again, causing Eddie to wince.

Venom whimpered and his legs were shaking. Eddie looked at his lover, seeing the blue cum on his stomach, his legs quivering, his cock sliding back into his slit, the cum pooling out of his gapping ass, and then finally noticed the scratches and gashes on his back, in a nearby mirror.

( ohh shit! I have a doctors appointment with dan! God dammit venom! You stupid sexy bastard!) Eddie cursed under his breath. He glanced over to see venom panting and rubbing his thigh. Eddie trailed his eyes toward venom's thigh and his eyes grew very big.

Venom had a huge inhuman mark on his inner thigh.

As venom tried to sooth his pain he made things worse, whining when his hand went over the wound.

Eddie rushed over and frowned.

It was his bite mark.

( oh shit. What the hell did I do to him?!) Ed's thought as he jumped up and went into his bathroom for a med kit.

Eddie came back only to see venom propping his elbows on the bed and looking at Eddie. Then looked at the med kit, then the bite mark....

" Jesus Christ Eddie. The fuck did you do to me?" Venom said with humor in his voice and not anger, figuring that, Eddie had fucking bit him but, yeah! Who gives a flying shit. Not me! And certainly not you! Anyways,  Eddie laughed and lowered his eyes to the floor.  " well.. you kinda passed out when I thrusted into you and... you had some chocolate on your thigh..... so I kinda.. maybe.. sorta... bit you?" Eddie slowly explained, trying not to tick off this death machine.

" well next time I have chocolate on me you FuCkInG lick it off!" Venom scowled, putting emphasis on 'Fucking'. 

Eddie payed him no mind. And wrapped venom's thigh in gauze and put a bandage on it.

(Now pay close attention.. ok? Now Eddie had to wrap venom's entire thigh, with the bandage. Ok just wanted to point that out for next chapter 😉😉.)

Venom whimpered and sighed during the process, looking down at Eddie lovingly. Eddie put the med kit away and comes to bed turned the lamp off and laying on his side of the bed.

Note it's HIS side of the bed

A few minutes later and Eddie feels the bed creek and groan. As a big arm Is placed over Eddie's body.

Venom had tried to attempt at cuddling his host. His human partner squirming and giggled, commenting on how ' big and strong venom was' making the huge non- human, symbiote laugh and tell Eddie to ' sush'

Soon, venom's eyes closed, as he drifted of to sleep.

And an hour later Eddie's eyes start to flutter themselves closed. As he dreams of venom moaning his name and saying one of the sexiest things Eddie has ever heard, come out of that alien mouth...

" please~"

( wow! You guys. I'm over at my grandmas house in Ohio, and...I'm getting turned on.😂😂 like wtf?!?

Also hoped you remembered the note and comment your thoughts and what I should do after I finish this book! Need more ideas!! And coffee.. anyways thanks for reading! Bye birbs!)