I held Malina's hand as we walked to the grassy field.

I put down a blanket and Ariella immediately sat down and held Aiden in her arms.

I watched as Sparky went to lick Ariella's face.

"Hey thats my job." I laugh.

"Papa!" Malina whined as she tugged on my pants.

"Yes princess?" I smile at her as she pointed to the slide.

"Okay lets go." I smile at her as we head towards it.

"Race you." I walked faster than Malina and she started running. Oh god.

Malina and i played on the playground until she decided to play with Sparky.

So we went back to where Ariella and Aiden were.

Malina grabbed Sparky's ball and attempted to throw it for him.

It didnt go very far but Sparky was still happy to play with her.

He retrieved the ball and came back to Malina and would let her grab the ball from his mouth.

"You guys need to watch that dog. What if he attacks your kids? Or another kid here?" Ariella and i turned to see two white parents and their little kid who was probably 4.

"Excuse me?" I looked at the two as they just stared at us filled with disgust.

"Your dog is so dangerous." The man glared at us.

"Dangerous how?" I raised my brow at him as he pointed at the dog.

"Just look at him!" He yelled full of anger. "He needs to be put down."

"Im sorry sir but how is our dog being a threat?" Ariella turned to look at the family.

"Dogs like those are known to be aggressive. Its not a good idea to have them around our park." The snotty white bitch huffed in annoyance.

"Now why would we bring an aggressive dog to a park? Do we look like dumbasses to you?" I glared at the lady.

"And for the record this ain't your park. Its for the public."

"Well isnt there a park in Freeridge? Why don't you go back to where you belong? Go back home!" The guy yelled.

Oh he wants to be that bitch!

WELL LET ME BE THAT BITCH TOO.

"And if i dont? Then what?" I laugh. "Then what are you gonna do?"

"Im going to call the cops." He grabbed his phone.

"Why? Because my family and i were minding our own business before you came running over yapping like a chihuahua about how my dog looks dangerous. Did he attack anybody? No. So call the fucking cops. You're just gonna look stupid explaining to them how we did nothing. You just wanna be assholes because we aren't like you. You think because i look a criminal and i have a dog that look scary that we are bad." I went on and on.

"Come on. Lets go." The wife walked away.

"Damn baby. Mad Oscar kinda turned me on." Ariella muttered when i sat down on the blanket next to her.

I couldn't help but smile. 

"Stop. This is serious." I laugh as i kiss her cheek.

"Fuck what they think." Ariella sighed as she held Aiden closer to her.

We watched as Malina and Sparky played on the grass.

"And to think i wanted to move here." Oscar sighed.

Ariella quickly turned to look at me.

"You wanted to move here?" She laughed.

"Yeah.... i wanted to give our kids a better life." I smiled.

"Ohhh you want that suburban life style." She giggled.

"Kinda." I laugh. "I dont know.. I just want my kids to be able to be safe. Freeridge isnt safe and it worries me. After what happened with Terry. It opened my eyes."

"Baby." Ariella scooted closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Why do we need to move out of Freeridge to get a better life? Why can't we just Freeridge a better place?" She glanced at me.

"Yeah. You're right. But i dont know how."

"Well... is it sooo bad to unite with prophets?"

I quickly turned to look at her.

"Homie what the hell you smokin?" I looked at her all crazy.

My baby is FUNNY funny. She really thought.

"That could never happen. Especially with what they did to my father and Terry. Dont forget Ariella... they put you and our kids in danger the day they shot up the shop."

She let out a sigh. "Yeah i know."

"Lets stop talking about Prophets. They give me a migraine." I rub my head.

Ariella just laughed as she handed me Aiden who was slowly falling asleep.

"So are we stopping at Aiden or are we having more?" Ariella questioned.

"I want 5."

Now she was looking at me all crazy. "Then you can have them."

"I cant. God wanted you to have them. Not me." I smirked.

"Im serious baby. How many are we having?" She laughed.

"Well how many do you want?" I looked at her.

"Well... i just want one more." She smiled at me as Malina came running towards us. She sat on Ariella's lap all out of breath.

"I want another one of these." She kissed Malina's cheek.

"Well if we have 3 we got to have another baby."

"You want 4?" She looked at me.

"Well yeah... i want it to be even."

"Im not driving a mini van."

I laughed. "Too bad." I poke her leg. "I want more wittle babies like him." I spoke in my baby voice as i kisses Aiden's head.

—spookysblock