I quickly packed my bag and left the class, and never stepped into that class since then.

The loud ring of the bell brought me back to my senses. I couldn't help but remember it as much as I try to forget it. It's always in the back of my mind, and it always has to be there. I wish I could wake up with amnesia so that I could forget everything and just be a happy person again. I really wish I could.

I sighed as I packed my glasses and my books back into their respective cases and bags. I adjusted the straps of my bag before I walked out of the class, to my next class.

I thought. I thought about everything and for the millionth time this day and the billionth time this week about how I can try to escape without getting caught. I thought of stealing Chris' gun and shooting everyone in my way. Honestly, I would rather be in jail than staying with him. I know that we're not in the same house, but I don't like it. He has cameras all over the house. I have no privacy and I have no life that I like.

My life with my 'friends' isn't real.

The people around me hate me for who they think I am.

I hate to admit that I have a sex life.

I hate my life in general.

The person in school is Kayla Dawson, the slut who sleeps around for money. The person during the weekends is Mikayla Park, the girl who I was before, and the girl I want to be for the rest of my life. I wish I could get back the life I had before.

All the people who were there for me at one time left me for good. And now, I have no one.

I hate my life. I hate people. I hate-

I ended up bumping into a wall- or so I thought. That "wall" fell over, and I fell on that "wall" as well. And... my lips fell on something soft. Something that tasted like cotton candy and was just as soft as the delicacy itself. Before I could even open my eyes, I was pushed off of the person. and I lied on my back. I got into a sitting position and slowly got up, only to see Clyde look at me with the most disgust that he has ever had in his eyes at me.

He as wiping his lips and scowled at me.

"Ugh. That's disgusting." He said. "Who knows where your mouth has been?"

I hate my reputation.

"For sure, it's not where you think it was. And I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I mumbled the last part and pushed my way through the crowd to my next class.

It hurt to know that I'll probably never be close to anyone in this school.

I might be afraid of fire, but I still have one burning in my heart, feeling bad that I just can't do anything anymore. Looking back at myself a couple of years ago, I know that I was a naive girl, just hoping it would end on its own.

I wanted to wait until it was over. I knew that it might never end, but I decided to wait. Now, I'm not as naive as I was before. I'm better. I grew smarter.

Before, I didn't want to die. I just wanted to be safe and alive. But I realized that I'll never be safe. I don't even care if I die trying. At least I won't die in vain.

I walked through the halls down to the lunchroom, and somehow, Sierra and Adriana were walking next to me. From that time on, we started to sway our hips and wink at other guys who wolf-whistled at us.

I wanted to transform into a mouse and scurry away, making sure no one sees me for the rest of this year. But of course, I am no supernatural creature.

Sierra and Adriana were grabbed by their usual fuck-buddies while it left me with Liam, who was, well, my usual fuck-buddy.

"Well then, babe. How about tonight? My house?" I asked him. I bit my lip and traced his jawline with my fake nail. He shivered in pleasure and I giggled.