Chappie 2: The Watching Begins

This is Clarity if you're all curious about what she looks like and what she wears.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Hey, Uh Clarity you never said what we're watching." Peter told her as he sat beside her on some cushions. A remote glitching into her hand as the Avengers all got comfortable.

"Oh, we're watching your life, or bits and pieces of it after the airport battle at least." Clarity informed him.

"Oh okay." Peter nodded before his brain seemed to process what she had just said. "Wait what!?"

"I'd play my life if we could, but like I said earlier I don't exist in your universe." Clarity told him apologetically. "It's gotta be you."

"Can't we just Uh....watch what Thor's been up to in space instead...?" Peter asked jabbing a thumb at the God of Thunder. He didn't want the Avengers watching his life! They were the Avengers! And he was just plain old Peter Parker...

"Dear god no." Bruce shook his head a hand running down his face. "No more space."

"I thought you liked space." Thor frowned at him.

"Hulk liked space." Bruce corrected with a glare. "I like Earth."

"Then why'd you leave?" Natasha asked softly. Bruce looked at her but no words seemed to be able to come out.

"Is it a hard question?" Natasha asked.

"I didn't make the decision to leave. Hulk did. I hadn't detransformed for two whole years. I couldn't-, I'm sorry, Natasha."

"Hulk can just take over for that long?" Steve asked in surprise.

"This has been the longest time." Bruce admitted as he tried to adjust his pants yet again.

"Woah, I know it's been a long time since you've seen Nat but cmon." Clint frowned at him.

"How many times must I tell you? You need to stop that." Thor frowned at him gesturing to Clarity and Peter. "There are children present, Banner."

"I'm sorry okay. Tony wears his pants way too damn tight." Bruce complained.

All the adults looked to Tony who rolled his eyes. "I like form fittings jeans. Is that a crime?"

"Alright, enough about wardrobe preferences and malfunctions. It's time we start." Clarity announced pressing play.

The scene opens on a crayon drawing of the original Avengers team during the battle of New York. At first only Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Thor, and Black Widow are visible, but as the camera rolls back Clint can be scene off to the right side. Even the portal to space is masterfully drawn in the sky.

"Why the hell am I way over there!?" Clint exclaimed upset that he was away from everyone else in the drawing. He had been in that circle up too damnit.