six

once payton texted chase, we both got our shoes on and head outside to my car.

"hey you got your licenses?" i asked chase as i was backing out of my driveway.

"yah, but i never drive, i don't have a car."

"wanna drive my car to paytons?" i asked him.

"are you sure? i'v never drove a jeep before." he said nervously.

"yah i'm sure, plus you know the way, and i'm lazy." i smiled at him.

i put the vehicle in park at the end of my driveway and chase and i switched spots.

"you nervous?" i asked him as he buckled.

"yah a bit." he laughed.

"you got this. i believe in you." i winked at him.

he took it slow, but he soon picked it up. i knew he had it in him.

he would look over at me once in a while and smile. again, his smile. do you ever just see something and think, wow thats perfect, like maybe someones eyes or something? yah thats how i feel with this boys smile.

"we are here." he said, pulling into payton's driveway and putting the car in park.

"see you did very well, i mean for one, we didn't die." i told chase as we got out.

"hey that could have just been luck, next time we might end up dead." he joked.

i laughed at his weirdness and he walked us up to the front door. we just walked in since they knew that we were coming.

i saw kenz and payton on the couch, her head on his legs while she was on snap.

"you guys took forever. now imma order the pizza." payton said getting up, walking to the kitchen.

"hey, he drove not me." i said pointing at chase, blaming it on him.

"you let him drive but not me, that is so not fair." kenz said.

"he is 17, you are 15, he has his licenses, you do not." i told her.

"oh" she giggled. "i thought he was 15 too."

"that makes two of us." i told her.

"okay, pizza is gonna be here in 20 minutes. what shall we do?" payton said.

"i say you get back here on this couch so we can cuddle." kenz demanded in a joking madder.

chase looked at me, "follow me." he said grabbing my hand and making me run up the stairs with him.

"he has a game room and i really don't feel like watching them cuddle the whole night." chase said as we entered a room with a big tv, a couch, and a chair. there were a bunch of game boxs on the floor and controllers for an x-box

"me either, i always third wheel with her."

"wait really, you don't have a boyfriend or anything?" chase asked surprised.

"ha no, i like me and only me." i giggled.

"same here. girls have cooties." he said in a disgusted face.

"so do you boys. but yours are way more gross because boys don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom." i joked.

"you're right, i'm not even going to try and top that."

we started to laugh. this kid is really funny. seems like him and i could really get a long more. plus that smile, i would like to see that around more. i hope payton and kenz last. it would be nice to see this brunette around a lot.

chase and i sat on the couch after he grabbed a controller, "wanna watch a movie? play a game?" he asked.

"honestly, i will do whatever, whatever it takes to not watch those to be all lovely dovey."

"well how about this, i beat you in a few rounds of call of duty, then we can watch a movie?" he asks holding another controller out for me to take.

"game on, but you're gonna be a sore loser after because i'm good at this game." i mocked.

"yah right, in your dreams little girl."

"excuse me, you're the little girl."

"wow, rude."