Together

A/N: Helloooo everyone!
Today we celebrate 3 things!
1. I'm finally done with the chapter
2. Pride Month
3. My 18th birthday :)
Also some things about this story. Idk if I mentioned that I wanna follow the main storyline. Of course, it's not gonna work since the new season isn't out yet and I don't have the opportunity to read the manga *sad af*
So like idk 2 or 3 chapters will follow the storyline but from then on it's gonna be full on fanfiction :3
Also, it's been a while since I watched MHA and I'm not keeping up with the fandom. What I wanna say is that I think it's gonna be my first and last MHA fanfiction. Instead of fanfictions, I'm going to write my own stories. Now, with this out of the way.
As always I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as well.

   A few days passed since I talked to Tomura. Things went back to normal between us. Of course, we have to be a bit more careful when we meet up but that's really all. I might have lost my mind but it's somehow exciting.
  He's coming over today since mom is out working late. We decided to stay in and watch some movies.
"Izu-chan I'm here!" Yelled Tomu, heh so much for being sneaky. I opened the door and he jumped in giving me a big hug."Izu-chaaaan I missed you so much." Said Tomura in a whiny tone. "Yeah, yeah I missed you too." He looked at me with a scold. "Well, you don't look too enthusiastic."
"Aaanyways did you bring the movies?" I asked trying to switch up the topic. Tomura looked at me with a  weird look on his face. "No, I thought we should do something else." I'm confused. What's his deal. "Huh?"
"Come on Izuku, you know what I mean." He winked at me while grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. Hold on, hold on, I'm catching up. "Oh, okay."

Todoroki's pov.

"He's not picking up."
"Midoriya-kun?"
"Maybe he's phone is on silent."
"Still, Yaomomo why he's not checking his phone at all?" Asked Todroki tapping his fingers on the coffee table.
"He might be studying or something. Don't worry he'll show up eventually."
Said Momo. While sitting down next to the anxious boy.
"He's late."
"Try calling him again."

Back to Izuku's pov.

"To-Tomu-chaan wait someone's calling."
"Just ignore it."
"Finee"
And then it snapped. Oh my God I'm a terrible friend.
"Tomu-chan let's stop for today." I said getting up and putting on my shirt. I snatched my phone and left my room leaving a confused Tomura behind. We'll talk it out later. I should call Todoroki-kun back.
"You okay Midoriya?" Huh I thought he would be angry but he sounds more worried.
"Yes. I'm so sorry Todoroki-kun. I-I forgot that we supposed to meet today."
"You forgot, huh. It's okay maybe next time, Midoriya." With that, he hung up. He's totally mad.
"Who was that?" Asked Tomu-chan walking down the stairs.
"It was my friend. The two of us supposed to meet today but I forgot."
The older boy looked at me with a concerned face. "Do you have a fever Izu-chan?" I gave him a confused stare. "What do you mean?" He shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the couch. "I mean you care a lot for others. So you forgetting a meet up is rare." My face flushed red. "It's because of you. I can't get you out of my head." Tomura laughed and pulled me into his lap. "I don't mind."
  As we laid on the couch Tomura asked me a question. "Would you join me? In the league I mean. " I wonder, would things have turned out differently if I said yes at that time.