I gasped again, a feeling of sharp pleasure striking through my veins and pooling in my stomach. As if on cue, I felt Aveline’s lips on my hip, delivering an assault of kisses across my navel and up towards my chest. I could feel her tongue occasionally daring to taste my flesh. She spread my legs in order for her to move closer to me, moving her hands to massage the inside of my thighs in the process. Now that I had both of their lips on me, sending shivers of ecstasy over me, I began relaxing under their affection and panting at the assaults. I released my grip over my breasts, reaching to grasp Xander’s arm and Aveline’s shoulder.

Aveline moved away suddenly. Xander took this time to grab my upper arm and begin turning me around to face him. Again, I felt myself tense up and nervous all over again. I moved awkwardly onto my knees, turning to face him and finding myself eye to eye with his bright blue-green orbs. They watched me hungrily, causing my heart to stutter momentarily at the passion in them. It was only a small taste of the looks he bestowed on Aveline.

His strong hands grasped the back of my thighs, kneading them affectionately before pulling them apart and towards him. I gasped and blushed when the maneuver caused me to straddle his lap in a very suggestive way. For a moment, his face softened familiarly. He reached for my cheek and brushed back the strands of my hair now painted to my face by sweat. Then he smiled that charming smile of his, reminding me again that they meant me no harm.

I felt Aveline’s soft breasts press against my back as she too decided to straddle Xander, essentially pushing me even more against him than before. I immediately felt his hard bulge pressing against the apex between my legs, perfectly aligned for a certain activity. Even though he still had his boxer’s on and I still had my pajama pants on, I felt extremely embarrassed, my face burning behind my harsh breath. Xander’s face was only inches from mine now, my breast pressed against his flesh and Aveline’s body aligned with mine behind me.

Out of nerves, I leaned my face forward to burrow just under Xander’s neck, closing my eyes tightly. I heard Aveline giggle most girlishly behind me, running her hand up my side teasingly. “She’s so bashful, my love,” she cooed, moving my hair so she could trail her tongue along my spine just between my shoulders and up my neck. Xander shifted at the same moment, sending a combining sensation between my legs and throughout my body. I moaned against his chest without meaning to.

“You’re testing me, Aveline,” I heard Xander growl suddenly.

Startled by his abrupt tense form, I moved my face from his chest to look at him. Before I had leveled my face with his, Aveline gripped my hips and moved me over him in such a deep and intimate manner. I gasped at the contact, a pool of heat and lust gathering in my lower stomach.

“I am,” Aveline chuckled most dementedly. Her hands moved around me, tracing my bare stomach and grasping my breasts momentarily before trailing over Xander’s tense muscles seductively. My skin heated with her every touch and I struggled not to squirm over Xander in case it bothered him. He didn’t respond for a moment, his eyes closed and his face inches from mine.

Then his eyes opened, dark and hungry, and he grabbed a handful of my hair to pull me closer to him before his lips were claiming mine. Without hesitation, his tongue was swiping across my lips, forcing them open before crashing against mine. It was a hungry kiss that drew me to him, causing me to move against him almost just as hungrily.

Xander broke away from my lips and growled again. “Do you want me to fuck you?” He asked me huskily, moving suggestively against me to drive his point home. I considered it maybe a half second before that part of me with an inch of modesty scolded me. I was panting, feeling Aveline’s lips and touch greedy on my skin.

“No,” I breathed, surprised I was able to answer.

He didn’t look offended. Instead, he began trailing his kisses over my cheek and jaw. I felt Aveline on the other side, trailing her kisses on my upper arm and towards the edge of my shoulder. My body felt entirely on fire between them, like I might disintegrate into nothing if they continued. Aveline’s small hand reached lightly around my neck, holding me still as she moved closer to the meat on my right shoulder. Xander’s arm wrapped around my lower back, pulling me tighter against him as his lips landed on the flesh of my left shoulder.

Struck (A Vampire Novel) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara