The end is nearing

Start from the beginning

Nelson waves goodbye to everyone,

Lucas passes by the group before walking, he puts his hand on Mackie's shoulder

"Tell him." he whispers to Mackie.

Mackie was shocked that Lucas knew about what happened, he could have sworn that he was asleep.

Lucas leaves the building and Mackie runs after him.

"Wait! You knew? You saw?" Mackie asks angrily.

"Well.. I was a little disoriented... but yes I did." Lucas smiles, aggravating Mackie more.

"So why didn't you stop him!?" Mackie yells.

"I woke up when he had her against the wall, I didn't want to disturb them.." Lucas shrugged.

"Besides why are you blaming me for this?" Lucas says, "shouldn't you blame the girl who lied?" Lucas asks.

"What are you talking about?" Keifer says overhearing their conversation.

Francis and Keifer were out of the building, followed by Selina.

"Keifer.." mackie says.

"Tell him already!" Lucas laughs.

"Tell me what?"

Mackie couldn't say anything,

He felt so angry with Keifer lately, he didn't want to feel that anymore.. He just wanted their relationship to be okay.. The news of him making out with Selina, will rock it.. He didn't want to add anymore problems for him..

"Oh for gods sake!" Lucas exclaimed, "you made out with Selina last night! Thinking she was Mackie! And guess what? she went along with it and lied to you!" Lucas screams pointing at Selina.

Mackie looked shocked, keifer looked at him waiting for confirmation.

Mackie nods,

Keifer's face showed nothing but anger, he turned around to face Selina.

"Are you kidding me?" Keifer scoffs.

"I'm.. sorry... I just.." Selina says tearing up a bit.

"You're sorry????" Keifer screams.

All the other contestants come out, overhearing their fight.

They gathered a crowd,

"Keif.. not here.." mackie says, pulling Keifer's arm.

Keifer looks back at Mackie, "you saw?..." keifer cries.

Mackie nods,

"I'm sorry.." Keifer cries.

Mackie shakes his head, "no.. don't worry.. it's okay."

Keifer smiles at Mackie a little, then turns to Selina.

"Follow us." He says, walks forward towards their house, "you too, Lucas." Keifer says as he passes by him.

At the house.

Selina stands at the door way,

"Explain." Keifer says bluntly.

Selina tears up, not knowing what to say..

"I'll explain for her," Lucas says, "she likes you sooo much, that she couldn't help it." Lucas turns to Selina, "Join the club!" Lucas says laughing.

"Lucas. Shut up." Mackie says shaking his head.

"You like me? Are you sure? It didn't seem that way when you lied about Mackie. And it sure didn't seem that way if you lied last night too." Keifer shouts.

"I-I... I'm sorry.." Selina whimpers, wiping tears from her cheeks.

"STOP CRYING!" Keifer screams, making everyone in the room jump.

"Keif.." Francis intervenes.

"You Don't get to cry. You deliberately did what you did. You lied to me, knowing what you were doing.." keifer says, calmed down.

"IM SORRY! IM SORRY! YOU KEPT SAYING YOU LOVE MACKIE, IT HURT! I WILL NEVER BE MACKIE. IT WAS WRONG, I KNOW. YOU THOUGHT I WAS MACKIE AND KEPT ASKING IF MACKIE LOVES YOU BACK. I DON'T KNOW IF HE DOES, BUT I DO! SO I ANSWERED. And you kissed me.. IM sorry!" Selina yells and cries.

Everyone was shell shocked at Selina shouting and her answer,

Keifer scoffs and shakes his head.

"Get out." Keifer says.

"Keifer...." Selina begs..

"GET OUT SELINA." Keifer yells loudly,

Selina cries harder, staying on the same spot..

"Just leave Selina." Mackie says calmly.

Selina leaves, Francis goes after her to make sure she was okay,

Leaving Keifer, Mackie and Lucas in the house.

————————-
A/n

Here's my Thursday update :) I could've sworn this week I released sooo many updates haha.

-

That's all for today,

Like the title says, the end is nearing!

Love yall

See y'all

❤️