Thoughts and Lullabies

What's a caption. I don't know. But what I do know is how to start a story, so let me do that. I think that it's time to begin now, do you. Well whatever Let's Just Jump Right In Shall We.

It was a rainy Friday night in the dorms of 1-A. Everyone was asleep, well everyone except Izuku. He was doing his daily check up around the dorms. Cleaning any place that needed to be cleaned. When he was finished with his cleaning, he headed towards the stairs. He was about to start climbing when he heard a strange noise. He though 'probably just the rain' and started to climb again. On the third step he heard it, he knew now it wasn't the rain. It sounded like a sniffle. He quietly tip toed down the stairs back to the kitchen to grab a frying pan. He heard it again, and it was definitely a sniffle. So he put the frying pan down and walked to the common area, where the noise was coming from.

There he saw Kirishima curled into a ball, lying on the couch. Izuku walked up to him and lightly tapped his arm. The way Kirishima flinched from his touch broke Izuku's heart. "O-oh um sorry mom. It's nothing just, me being overdramatic." Kirishima said while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Izuku took a second to look at Kirishima thoroughly, his hair was sticking to his forehead, he had dried tear stains on his face, his voice cracked when he talked, and if you listen closely his heart was beating fast. "No dear you weren't being overdramatic, something is wrong." Izuku said in a calming voice. Kirishima looked at Izuku for a second or two seeing the worry and concern of his face. "Kirishima sit down." "O-ok."

"Do you want to talk about it." Izuku asked hesitantly. Kirishima shook his head and looked down. "Stay here." Izuku ordered. He left for a couple minutes and came back with blankets and treats. He sat down next to Kirishima and patted his lap. Kirishima looked hesitant at first but ended up putting his head on Izuku's lap. Izuku covered him and started humming. He began singing to him while stroking his head

(Song start)

Little child, be not afraid
Though rain pounds harshly against the glass
Like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
I am here tonight

Little child, be not afraid
Though thunder explodes and lightning flash
Illuminates your tear-stained face
I am here tonight

Izuku could feel Kirishima's heart slow down a key sign he was calming down. So he continued singing.

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
On forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see
In the morning

Little child, be not afraid
Though storm clouds mask your beloved moon
And its candlelight beams, still keep pleasant dreams
I am here tonight

(somewhere else in the dorm)

Mina wanted to go ask Kirishima for answers to homework so she went to his room. She was gonna knock but the door opened by itself. She called out once, twice, then turned the lights on. She was confused not seeing the red haired male in his dorm. So she called him, turns out his phone was on the desk in his room. She texted the Baku-squad GC telling them Kirishima was gone.

(back in the common area)

 She made her way to check the first floor when she heard a voice. A closer listen to the voice turns out it was singing. She went to see who was singing and surprised to see Kirishima with Izuku while, Izuku was singing to him. She texted the GC she found him and told them to go back to sleep. She on the other hand snuck behind the couch they were sitting on and recorded the whole thing to show everyone later.

Little child, be not afraid
Though wind makes creatures of our trees
And their branches to hands, they're not real, understand
And I am here tonight

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
On forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see
In the morning

Kirishima was starting to get sleepy because of the lullaby Izuku was singing him. He got more comfortable and closed his eyes.

For you know, once even I was a
Little child, and I was afraid
But a gentle someone always came
To dry all my tears, trade sweet sleep for fears
And to give a kiss goodnight

Well now I am grown
And these years have shown
That rain's a part of how life goes
But it's dark and it's late
So I'll hold you and wait
'Til your frightened eyes do close

Izuku felt Kirishima relax completely, his body was no longer tense. He knew he was either sleeping or on the verge of sleep. So he continued until he was sure Kirishima was asleep.

And I hope that you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
On forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see
In the morning

Everything's fine in the morning
The rain'll be gone in the morning

It was said in barely a whisper but both Izuku and Mina heard Kirishima say "Night mom." And even before Izuku could finish the last line he was asleep.

But I'll still be here in the morning

Izuku carefully picked up Kirishima and made a trek to his room. He took the stairs to be as quiet as possible seemingly oblivious to the pink female watching from a distance. Mina followed not only because her room was on the same floor, but she wanted to see what would happen next. Izuku gently set Kirishima down on his bed, pulled the covers over him and, planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Night sweetie." Izuku said and walked out of the room, "And good night to you too Mina." She almost jumped out her skin, because she honestly didn't know Izuku knew she was there. He also walked up kissed her forehead before walking back down the stairs. Mina stared dumbfounded before going back to bed. She can get answers tomorrow.

(Omake)

Izuku was making breakfast when everyone came downstairs. He called Kirishima over, to ask if he felt any better.

"You feel any better hun?" Izuku asked flipping a pancake.

"Yeah thanks mom." Kirishima said bowing. Izuku brought his head up and ruffled his head.

"No problem sweetie." Izuku said giving his 1000 watt smile.

After eating breakfast Mina said she had something to show the class. So she brought a projector and plugged her phone in to it. She pressed play and the first thing they saw was mina sneaking behind the couch. Then they heard the singing when the phone was moved up they saw it was Izuku comforting Kirishima.  They were in awe. When Kirishima fell asleep they saw Izuku carry a sleeping Kirisima to his room. Some people were commenting on how oblivious Izuku is to Mina following.

When he got Kirishima's room there was an aw moment. Then they got kinda scared when Izuku called out Mina and said goodnight. But then another aw moment when he kissed her forehead to.

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS LIKE A MOM!!!" Jirou screamed getting money handed to her by Sero and Kaminari. Izuku just blushed looked away an tried to explain himself.

"W-well he wasn't i-in his r-right mind, s-so I decided it w-would be nice to h-help him." "AWW!! He is soo adorable." Ochako yelled.

"Why are these my children?" He questioned himself.

"You know you love us." Mina retorted.

"Yea and I don't know why."