Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun

Start from the beginning

Sero, "Sounds fun."

Sato, "Let's do it!"

Momo, "Iida, we will help too."

Iida, "Thanks!"

Ojiro, "What about quirks? Can we use them?"

Iida, "We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem. However, you cannot cause damage to any people or building!"

Bakugo, "I'll crush you, Deku!" [Turn to todo] "Of course, I'll crush you too, Half-and-Half Bastard!"

First up was Denki, Bakugo, Koda, Tokoyami, and Rape grape.

Momo, "Then, on your marks...Get set..."

*toot*

They all swam while Bakugo just blasted himself over to the other side.

Bakugo, "How was that, you extras?!"

Sero, "What do you mean, "how was that"?!"

Kiri, "You didn't even swim!" 'Kiri, support your soon to be husband.'

Bakugo, "It's freestyle!"

Next was Todo, Aoyama, Sero, Kiri and Sato.

Momo, "On your marks...Get set..."

*toot*

Sero used his tape to pull himself across, Aoyama used his laser belly button. Todo became Frozone and iced across.

denki/Grape, "You're supposed to be swimming!"

Next was Shoji, Ojiro, Izu and Iida.

Momo, "On your marks...Get set..."

*toot*

Izu was swimming like, nyoooom. And Iida was standing on the rope thingy and he went like nyooom.

Denki, "You too, Iida?"

Izu was going like foooshhh. Izu won.

"Good job, both of you!"

Then Izu helped Iida out the water by holding hands. Todo was just staring. 'Oh, ooo is some one jelly?' Then Izu, Iida and Todo were staring at each other. 'Everyone there had at least one hard ship in their life and they were connected to Stain. Crap, will I have a hard ship in my life?'

*Uhhhh....Yeah, I'm not gonna answer that.*

Then they looked at me. I just looked back, and all four of us had a staring contest and I just slowly walked over to them. Walking between Iida and Izu so Izu is closer to Todo. 'Yes. I will make this happen.'

*Yeah, thanks for doing my job, just survive, that's all you need to know*

'Aw sh!t, am I gonna die?'

*.....*

'Well f@ck.'

*you will not die, if you die, then I won't have a story anymore*

Iida, "The winner of each heat - Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya - will race for first place. Is that all right?"

"Uhh, Iida. I want to race against them."

Most people, "Huh?!"

"What. I didn't even touch the water since I got here. Come on, we're wasting time. So can I swim against them or not?"

Izu, "S-sure."

Todo, "Ok."

Bakugo, "I don't care."

"Yay, I get to go against the best boys in class."

Class, "..."

"Oh wait, that sounds off. Who cares, let's swim."

Iida, "Then, the 50-m freestyle finals will begin now!"

Kiri, "Go, Bakugo!" 'Yas, support your boyfriend!'

Denki, "Don't kill the other guys and girl!"

Sero, "Todoroki, don't lose!"

Uraraka, "Do your best, Deku!"

Momo, "Everyone, fight!"

'Nice to hear that no one believes in me.'

Iida, "On your marks...Get set..."

*toot*

I jump into the water and I swim normally, then I reach the end of the pool and I get out. I turn around to see Dadzawa. In the water the boys were half way there.

"umm, I won?"

Jiro, "You won?! Cool."

Dadzawa, "It's 5 P.M. Your pool use time has now ended. Hurry up and go home."

Then we all went to the locker rooms to change.

Tsu, "Good job on beating the boys out there."

Uraraka, "Yeah!"

"It was fun but I got to go home and pack up for camp. Bye guys!"

Then I go home and take a bath and then sleep with the feeling of success of defeating the best boys in class.

980 words

Sorry that this chapter is so short and a filler, that's because the next chapter will be a longer (hopefully). Think of it as the calm before the storm.

How do you feel about beating the best boys?

Do you like swimming?

6/12/2019