I'm worried...

If he got drunk again...

"Are you going to check?" Francis asks me.

I was surprised he read like a book, although I wasn't hiding my concerned feelings for keifer at the moment.

"I want to. But..." I start

"No buts.. just go get him." Francis urges.

"Okay, I'll go.." I say determined.

If my hunch is right, he went to drink again..

I'll get him, apologize.. and then I'll make him apologize for drinking alcohol.

Keif.. I'm coming.

—————
Narrator's POV

"Hey keifer, you called?" Keifer opens the door revealing Selina.

"Mackie!" Keifer says in excitement looking at Selina.

"Huh?" Selina exclaims, "no im not-.." Selina starts,

"Let's go home Mackie.." keifer whines, reaching for Selina.

"Are you drunk, keifer?..." Selina asks worriedly.

Selina was trying to hold up the drunk Keifer, who was about to fall every which way.

Keifer stood up tall, peering Selina eyes with his.

"Mackie... I love you." Keifer says cupping Selina's face.

"No.. Keifer I'm not mackie," Selina shakes her head,

"Please say you love me too." Keifer pouts, not letting go of her face..

Selina sighs,

"This isn't fair.." she whispers, "you know... I've told you before.. that I love you.." she whimpers looking in his eyes.

"You love me too right? Say yes mackie..." keifer cries..

"Yes.." Selina answers.

In a moment Keifer slams his lips onto hers, pulling her inside Lucas' house, pushing her against the wall,

Keifer kept deepening the kiss, Selina couldn't keep up, losing her breath.

Selina feels Keifer's tongue begging for entrance, she slowly opened her mouth letting Keifer's tongue go through.

Selina was overwhelmed by Keifer's strength, his lips and the smell of alcohol.

Keifer moves his hands from her shoulders to her hips, and his knee in between her legs grinding ever so slowly,

Keifer's tongue fought with Selina's but his dominated, Selina followed his lead, until he stopped

Pulling back, staring into her eyes.

"Mackie.. I love you so much.." keifer says, pausing for Selina to answer back.

"Yeah. I love you too."

"What are you doing?" A voice emerged from the doorway.

Keifer and Selina both look at the figure, not leaving their spot.

"Keifer... what are you doing?" Mackie says, looking hurt.

Keifer squints his eyes at the figure, slowly getting off of Selina.

Failing to walk properly towards Mackie,

Mackie catches him in time,

"Mackie?" Keifer squints, "why are there two of yous?" Keifer asks laughing slightly.

"Two of me?" Mackie asks confused, "you're drunk..." mackie shakes his head.

"Yeah! You said you love me back earlier!" Keifer says happily, "now there's two of you!" Keifer claps,

Mackie's eyes leave Keifer, and looks at Selina.

Mackie glares at her, causing her to whimper.

"I'm sorry.. im so so sorry." Selina cries shaking her head.

She runs out, shoving pass Mackie.

Mackie, shakes his head.

"You." Mackie starts, holding keifer up, " are way too popular" mackie says,

Keifer giggles, feeling Mackie's breath on his skin.

"I only want you mackie..." keifer says, fading to sleep.. "only you mackie.." he finishes.

Mackie smiles at his friend, sighs, and uses his back to support keifer.

"Up we go." Mackie exclaims, struggling to keep Keifer on his back, but succeeded when Keifer hugs his neck.

"Mackie..." keifer says in his sleep.

Mackie walks out the door,

"Lucas.. were leaving.. thanks for getting him drunk, yet again." Mackie says sarcastically, closing the door behind him.

Walking back to their house.

Lucas' PoV
"What the hell was that?" Lucas blushes, then laughs at the turn of events.

————————-
Well !

That's all

Ummmm, idk if I'm updating tmrw but I'll see,

Maybe a short chapter.

Love y'all,

See y'all

❤️