Explanation for this chunk of chaos

I'm making a custom CAH deck on a noice mobile website that let's people play this not so Family Friendly card game online, and now I want your help.

What's CAH, you may ask? Cards Against Humanity is a... Not so Family Friendly card game meant to draw out your inner demons for a nice little table top card game. The rules are simple.

Everyone gets at least 7 (or more, depending on house rules) white cards to play with. They all mostly sound weird on their own, but that doesn't matter. The biggest point is they're usually offensive or strange. You have to remember, no one is serious about what they play (unless they say otherwise).

The card czar, whom is any random player or a non-partisan spectator, pulls a black card... Actually, just watch the YouTube video of it being played online, the rules are boring to explain. It's easier to understand through example anyways.

But, my point is, this game is fun and offensive. The point of it is to please the Card Czar, or in the very least vent through playing cards.

If you don't like offensive things, please leave this book for your own sake.

ON THAT NOTE!

I am on this website here that allows you to insert any card packs you want... Including custom made card packs. This is why I need your help.

I'm making a card pack about Wattpad

I'm making a card pack about Wattpad. Yes, I know, it's likely to flop.

Anyways, I'm going to post the question cards and you guys give the best answers you can think of. They can be offensive, funny, stupid, weird, soft, etc.

If it was already an answer card, I'll reply with ";)".

If it isn't and I like it enough to make it into one, I'll tag you in the "Wall of contributions" and, if you are okay with it, add your username as an answer card as well.

If you have a question idea, then comment it on the "Wall of contributions". Same rules apply.

IF you want to see the full deck, link to it is at the bottom of my bio