Victoria G Interviews Michael Campion

Victoria G: What inspired you to become an actor?

Michael Campion: My whole family performs. My aunt and uncle are professional clowns and now they are Mr. and Mrs. Clause at Disney World during the holidays and my mother is a fairy godmother at Disney World. It is in my blood.

VG: What was your first acting job?

MC: I was in the play Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory. I was 5 and played an Oompa Loompa.

VG: How much has your life changed since being on Fuller House?

MC: People recognize me everywhere I go and I sign a lot of autographs and take tons of photos. I now have a full time job and I do not go to real school anymore.

VG: Can you describe how you felt once you found out you would be on Fuller House?

MC: I was absolutely ecstatic and on top of the world.

VG: What is it like to tape a show in front of a studio audience?

MC: It is a lot of fun and it is like doing a live theater performance. It is the most fun of the whole work week with lots of energy and tons of laughs from the audience.

VG: What is a typical day on set for you?

MC: Everyday is different. As far as the week is concerned...We have two days of rehearsal, one day of pre-shooting, one day of a live audience and three days off.

VG: Can you spill any details about the new season of Fuller House?

MC: I am sworn to secrecy. You will have to watch the new season to find out.

VG: In what ways are you and your Fuller House character, Jackson Fuller alike?

MC: We are alike in a lot of ways. We are both pretty clumsy. We are both average, no drama type of guys.

VG: What has been your favorite episode of Fuller House so far?

MC: Probably when we went to Japan. Japan was amazing and so cool.

VG: Who is your favorite character on Fuller House?

MC: I really like Danny Tanner. Bob Saget is absolutely hilarious and I look up to him like a grandpa.

VG: If you could play any other character on Fuller House, who would you pick and why?

MC: I would pick Jimmy Gibbler because he is so fun and dumb. The dumb characters have the funniest lines.

VG: What is your favorite magic trick?

MC: One trick is called Two Card Transposition. It is my favorite to perform.

VG: Do you have any hidden talents?

MC: I can juggle.

VG: What is something not many people know about you?

MC: I am learning how to fly a plane.

VG: What new projects do you have coming up?

MC: Right now I have a series on the Brat Channel called Red Ruby and I am performing magic at the famous Magic Castle in Los Angeles a couple of times in July.

VG: How would you describe yourself in three words?

MC: Charismatic. Humble. Loyal.

VG: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

MC: My dream is to be in an action movie or perhaps to be performing magic in Las Vegas.

VG: What advice do you have for aspiring actors?

MC: I'd say to start with theater and work your way up from there. Get a lot of experience and keep learning your craft.

VG: RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS Rock music or Pop music

MC: Rock music

VG: iPhone or Android

MC: iPhone

VG: Cooking or Baking

MC: Cooking

VG: Video games or PC games

MC: PC games

VG: Mac or PC

MC: Mac

VG: Early bird or Night owl

MC: Early bird

VG: Pizza or Burgers

MC: Burgers

VG: Swimming or Tennis

MC: Swimming

VG: Marvel or DC

MC: Marvel

VG: Monsters or Aliens

MC: Aliens