They both burst out laughing, "Trust me Ind, he likes you," Tina says, winking.

I cringe, "I hope you guys are messing with me."

They both laugh. We're sitting on our couches, eating and waiting for Scott to come.

"He loooves you," Kay says in a singsong.

"Oh my god, this topic is so over."

Kay winks and turns to Tina. "So, did you find out who your buddy is?"

"Oh yeah, did you text them yet?" I ask, eager to change the conversation.

She smiles, "I did, in fact he wrote back,"

"He did?!" Kay demands, "What happened, tell us!"

"I don't know, I just started talking to him it was really weird he seems pretty funny and sweet so I hope things work out," she admits.

"Yay, Tee, I'm so happy." Kay says earnestly.

"Me too Tina. Kay what about Cooper how's that working out?"

"I couldn't bring myself to text him back, he's just that repulsive."

"Kay, you always tell us were in college already and we should get over hating people. So I say grow up and text him?" I decide.

"Your right, I really should get over it, but Ind, what about your guy?" She asks, curious.

I shrug, "Nothing much."

Kay lifts an eyebrow, "Really Indie? So who exactly were you texting at like three in the morning, don't think I never heard you chuckling there!"

I roll my eyes, "Screw you. I was texting him but it was nothing major, we were just getting to know each other really,"

Kay's about to answer but gets interrupted when Scott comes and jumps on the couch between the two of us, opposite Tina, who's sitting on the other couch.

"Hey Tina, baby."

I think we all roll our eyes at the same time.

"Aw Scotty! Stoppp," Tina coos.

Kay and I chuckle. They have this thing going on since forever.

Scott winks at her and turns to me, "Your boyfriend just got a new car, and I must say it's one hell of a car!"

"Scott, for the hundredth time he is not my boyfriend. In fact he's my enemy. Tex Sandler? Yeah, I don't like him." I say slowly, making sure he finally gets it this time.

"Sure you don't," Scott nods.

I stand up irritated, and smash right into a walking Evan.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!-"

"I'm so sorry, I completely didn't see you!-"

We both say simultaneously.

Then we both say nothing.

We both say sorry again and I decide to sit back down for the situation to be less awkward.

Evan takes a seat next to a giggling Tina. I'm glaring at her for laughing at me and for having that earlier conversation because I can't look at Evan the same.

"So, what's up?" Scott asks.

"Just bored as hell, so decided to come chill with you guys..." Evan says in his proper English accent.

He's somewhat new to this college. He has his group but clearly he's not with them now.

"Evs, what happened to Clara, Mitchell and Shirley?" Kay asks.