Part 10

(Possible light SMUT warning. Hehe)

The kiss was becoming more passionate by the second. I felt toms arms wrap around my lower waist and I could feel myself blush. I climbed on top of him and straddled his half naked body, without breaking the kiss. he put his hands on my hips and I had both of mine on his cheeks. Steam was growing and flooding off of the hot tub, the only sounds were the cars and our quiet moans.
Tom pulled away 'are you comfortable with this? Because I know you don't want to move to fast an-' I grabbed his face and kissed him again.
'As long as we don't do much else'
'What do you mean by much else?' He smirked.
'Well some things we can do just not ALL things'
'What things?
'You'll have to find out the hard way.' I smirked back at him. Curiously, tom brought his hands from my hips to my bum. I nodded and he smirked and started grabbing it, placed my lips against his once more.
Slowly, he brought his hands up to the back of my bikini, fiddling with the strings of it.
'Would this be too far?'
'I don't think so' I said. I didn't care what we did just as long as we didn't go all the way. I wanted my next time to be special and our first time to be when and if we love each other. He threw my bikini top inside and began planting kisses on my neck slowly going further and further down. I moaned loudly causing tom to stop.
'Maybe it's best we take this inside' he laughed. I smiled at him and he lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom.
We made out for what felt like ages yet nothing really happened. Tom understood the boundaries which I was very happy with. Eventually, I fell asleep lying on his bare chest while I wore one of his t-shirts. This night really made me forget about what was actually happening. I couldn't even remember Tyrone's name for a bit, but while we were in the hot tub he was the last thing I was thinking about.

I woke up to the beautiful view of Tom's bare chest, then looked up to see the even prettier view of his chiselled jaw line.
'Morning darling' he said softly which sent butterflies crashing inside me.
'Morning' I said back, wiping my eyes. I reached my arm around his chest and just laid there as he played with his phone and kissed me on the head. He had his arm around me and I could feel him stroke my arms a couple times until he said 'you seem cold love.' He pulled the duvet up further until it covered my neck.
'I was fine tom' I giggled.
'Well your arm wasn't' he giggled back. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I reached up to kiss him and he leaned forward and planted his lips on mine.
'I'm surprised they aren't swollen from last night' I said laughing.
'They are a bit, so are yours'
'Oh well'
'So are we going to talk about last night?' He asked.
'What about it?'
'That it was the best night of my life so far.' I laughed.
'Really?'
'Hell yes, you looked stunning I had to kiss you at least' he said sweetly causing me to blush. 'And not to be a douche or anything, but you do have amazing boobs'
'Tom!' I burst out laughing and hit him lightly.
'What! It had to be said' he giggled. 'Your bum's amazing too'
'I could say the same for you.' He laughed. Things went quiet.
'Y/n?' Tom asked.
'Yes tom?'
'How long do you think you should wait before you ask someone to be your girlfriend?'
'Well when you think they are the one or see a future with them it shouldn't matter'
'Do you think it has to be done like nicely, with a nice dinner or romantic gesture'
'If they really like you it doesn't matter where or when it's what they say that matters.' It went quiet again as we stared into the into the ceiling.
'Y/n?'
'Yes tom'
'Do you want to be my girlfriend?'