Chapter 1

Hello 

My name is Gavin Free and I live in Austin Texas with my Foster Parents Geoff and Griffon. They are bloody cool people .

I have lived here for about 2 months and I start school today, It's going to be hard because I have no friends and it hard when you are very smart.

So let see how this shit goes then.

~~~~ Storytime ~~~

I woke up to the sound a someone jumping on my bed " Wake up gavvy wake up "I knew it was millie so i grabbed her and started tickling her " Stop gavin ." she giggled . " Fine now go get ready for school " i laughed getting out of bed and watch her leave the room . then my soo called forster dad came in " Morning Son ..i mean gavin .. how are you today " i had gotten around to getting close with him .

So i just gave him a nod " Your mom made pancakes " i nodded as i walked to my closet and looking what i should wear . he left and i put on the Fall out boy ablum save rock and roll .

I pulled out Some Dark Blue skinny jeans along with my Mega 64 Shirt my dad bought me when he went to convention becuase hes lucky and play vidoe games for a living with some friends .

I packed my bag and grabbed my shoes .. they had the Uk Flag on them .. well becuase im from the uk .

i turned my music of before grabbing my phone of charge and my razer headphone i got for my birthday .. which was just after i moved here .

i walked down to see everyone eating but i wasnt hungry so i grabbed a waterbottle and headed out " Gavin dont for get you lunch money " i heard griffon say handing my $20 " Thanks " i smiled and left .

I walked down the street and to school when i someone fell on my " Holy Shit man .. watch were your going " i said ... well Shouted "Hey man im sorry i didnt see you " he helped me up " Im Micheal .. And this is Ray " Micheal picked up his skateboard as ray got of his " So .. what your name .. i dont think ive seen you around " Ray said .

Ray was Tan but not to dark ... he had Dark brown curly hair and he wore glasses . He was wearing Black shorts and a Red top that said " Lets play " On it .. which was cool he had checkerboard vans and backpack with a rose patched on it . he had a few braclets on his arms .

Micheal was wearing jeans that were not skinny but not baggie and he had a shirt that had Kirby on it and a black hoodie with a logo on it .. ive seen it before .. it was on geoffs hat once . He was wearing gray and green vans  he had a bright blue bag and they both had cool looking skateboards . 

" umm its gavin .. it nice to meet you .. but i should be going " i got my stuff from the floor before walking away.

i had got to school anf walked to my lesson .. ingoring everyone .. not making a sound becuase it will mkae the year easier .My first lesson was Maths and i sat right at the back outof sight from everyone when i saw Micheal and he was witha different Guy this time .

He sat infornt of me with the guy, The guy had Sandy blond hair and by Was he good looking .. I mean .. super but he would never be into me well .. one thing is he Probs isnt gay like me and Two hes on the football team .

"Hey Gavin .. you should sit with us at lunch " i heard micheal say turning around to me and i smiled and nodded i went back to my work .

After 3 more lesson it was lunch and by now i was hungry so i pulled out my headphones and left my class . I was listenin to the whole All time low - nothing personal ablum when i felt someone grab my shoulder and i turn around to see Micheal " Hey you coming to sit with us " I nodded i followed him .