thunder storm

jeongin x hyunjin
hyunin

"if you survive a storm, you'll never fear the rain"

"hyung! i really really don't want to go out. it's so scary." jeongin try's to run up to his bedroom but hyunjin wouldn't let him.

"come on innie!" if you fear storms your whole life how are you gonna comfort your children when they are scared?"

"that's why we will have you!" jeongin hugged hyunjin afraid from the thunder outside.

"yeah, but what if i'm at work and you're at home?" jeongin didn't think of that and had to think of a quick comeback.

"i'll just ask jisungie hyung to come over with minho hyung. they'll protect me!"

"come on. come out for like, ten minutes tops. it'll be fun i promise you." hyunjin held out his pinky and jeongin took it in his.

"ahh... ok." jeongin pulls his hoodie over his head and goes for the umbrella.

"we won't be needing that." hyunjin grabs the smallers hand and drags him out before he could say anything.

as soon as they step out a loud boom was heard. jeongin tried to run right back inside but the older grabbed his hand and they started dancing in the rain.

"come on innie. loosen up! it's so pretty out!" hyungjin declares. jeongin looks up and it was kinda pretty out. he seen the grey clouds poring down and he liked how the trees looked dripping with water.

"it is kinda pretty." jeongin said and started to dance with hyunjin.

he and the older boy started to laugh and they played tag.

"AHHH! HYUNG DONT TAG ME!" jeongin tried to run but ended up falling on the ground. hyunjin sat next to him and they both started laughing hysterically.

another boom was heard and jeongin didn't mind it. he looked up at the sky covering his eyes a little so rain wouldn't get in them and smiled.

"it is really beautiful hyung."

"i told you innie. i enjoy storms. i used to hate them though."

"really? why'd you stop." jeongin turned over trying to not feel uncomfortable due to his whole body being wet.

"i told myself, if you survive a storm, you'll never fear the rain. and i haven't been scared since." hyunjin looked back at jeongin and kissed his cheek.

"know you have to remember that innie." hyunjin laid on the ground and jeongin followed after.

"if you survive a storm, you'll never fear the rain." jeongin repeated in his head.