Constant Stares ( Chapter 2 )

Suraya's POV:

I felt my stomach rumble. Maybe i should just go and eat. I start to make my way to the Great Hall. As i walk in, i decide to sit right at the end of the table where theres no one there. I decided to just eat an apple; im not that hungry. As i eat i feel like someone is watching me. Who would look at me? I look up and see THE Draco Malfoy looking at me with his icy blue eyes. Once he noticed that i caught him looking at me he instantly looked down. Why was he looking at me? I contiune to eat my apple and again i feel that someone is staring at me. I look up and see its Draco again. Is there something on my face? Is he thinking of ways to make fun of me? Am i his next victim? All these question bombard me as to why he is staring at me. I decide that im tired and that i want to sleep. So i make my way to my common room...again. I see draco also getting up. Strange. As i walk to my common i hear someone shout "HEY YOU!" I turn around and see thats its draco malfoy. "Yes?" I question him. He walked closer to me nearly out of breath as if he was running after me. He ran his hands through his golden blond hair which makes it easy to see him from afar. "I was just wondering" he paused." Whats your name and how come i've never seen you before?" He asked looking curious. I sigh. Of course he doesnt know who i am. Im pretty sure no one really does. I usually sit at the back of the class where no one can see me. "Im Suraya Skystone, you probably dont know who i am because not many people notice who i really am" i respond to his question with a huge hint of irritance and with that i walked off leaving him there with a puzzled look.

Draco's POV:

I start to dig into my food when the girl from before comes in. I can't help but wonder who she is. Have i seen her before? Is she new? Why is she by herself? I didnt really notice that i was staring at her until i see her looking back and me with her warm brown eyes. Quickly,i look away hoping she looked away as well. I look up and see that she has gone back to eating her apple. The girl starts to get up. This is my chance to ask her who she is. She starts to speed walk to her common room ( im guessing ). I swiftly ran after her and shouted "HEY YOU". She turned around and i walked closer to her. I was out of breath and ran my fingers through my hair. "I was just wondering" i paused still trying to catch my breath. "Whats your name and how come ive never seen you before" i questioned. I was really curious."l "Im Suraya Skystone, you probably dont know who i am because not many people notice who i really am" and with that she walked off with anger. Suraya what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.