Part 22- Hitide

(Joe)
Me Dianne Mark Amelia and my mum found a table and Amelia started to clap her hands and sing the wheels on the bus. I found this extremely cute and was so happy she was comfortable around me and my mum.

Me and Dianne had went up to order I was paying for myself and my mum and she was paying for herself Amelia and Mark.

She said her order and receiving the number 104 she went to sit back down. I got the number 69 then sat down.

"Mummy I'm hungry" Amelia says to Dianne.

"It won't be long" she says

"69 the waitress called" my mum out her hand up.

"How did Joe and Tracey's come first mummy?"

"It's probably because it's less-"

"It's because we are number 69 and they do it in order of numbers and your over 100 so you will be a while" I laugh.

"Joes joking" Dianne says laughing as she sees Amelia's face drop.

(Dianne)
"Can we go in the arcade?" Amelia says excitedly

"Yeah come on" I say when Amelia walks in she lets go off my hand.

"Amelia it's busy" but I soon realised she was going over to Joe and holding his hand my heart melted. They were so cute together.

"Do you want to go on the 2p machines?"

"Yes please"

~~

When I get back into the caravan Amelia goes to her room with a bottle I'm guessing she is tiered. I decide to go out and put washing on the line. I'm putting it out when Joe comes over.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"The Children's entertainment is on again tonight"

"Is it?"

"Yeah are you going?"

"Yeah then."

"I will come. 7:30 yeah?"

"Perfect" I begin to walk back in when he shouts me

"Dianne" He says. I turn around "yes?"

"I don't even get a goodbye kiss?"

A/N
Finally back writing thank you for being so patient. If you wanna know what happened it's all on the last chapter of my "In love in critical position" story on here.

I spent some well good time off school with the family. I'm going back tomorrow so pray for me 😂

But seriously thank you for waiting. 💗