best friend | kim wooseok

Valentine's Day was in a week and everyone at school was all lovey-dovey it made me sick.

  As I walked into the school, I felt an arm swing onto my shoulder. I looked at who it was and it was my Best Friend, Kim Wooseok.

  Wooseok was a kind guy and was really handsome too. A lot of people confessed to him but he kindly rejected all of them.

  He told me he had a crush. Well there goes my chances. I pretended that I didn't have feelings for him despite being close friends.

  We do a lot of skin ship so people mistake us as a couple. We both walked together in class while passing by couples.

  I looked down to my hand, he was holding it. His hand was warm and made me all soft inside. I never wanted to let go of it.

  We both had the same classes so we walked into class together hand in hand. Slowly, he let my hand go and his warm touch was replaced by cold wind brushing against my fingers.

  We both went to our seats. However, we didn't sit together. I sat next to dongpyo and wooseok sat next to eunsang.

  dongpyo was already in his seat, getting ready for class. He suddenly asked,

"How's lover boy?"

"What?" I turned my head to him.

"Ya' know with woooooseokk,"

"E-Er I don't know what you're talking about, we're just friends,"

"Sureee," dongpyo said.

  I set my pencil case on the table, trying to ignore what just happened. I turned around to get my books from my bag I saw wooseok directly behind me and he smiled.

  Don't tell me he heard that. My heart was beating uncontrollably fast. Ah stupid heart.

-break time-

  I asked wooseok, eunsang and dongpyo if they  wanted to go eat with me. They said they all planned to study at the library.

  You see, I would join but I am not studying during my break time.

Wooseok POV

  Dongpyo, eunsang and I headed to the library. We were not actually gonna study. I was gonna make a card for Y/N to confess.

  Dongpyo and eunsang kept on encouraging me to confess to Y/N. I have been liking her for 2 years now and I guess they both had gotten tired of my constant pleads on asking them what I should do.

  I grabbed my card out and started decorating. I put heart stickers almost everywhere and wrote down her name before finally completing the card.

"Done!" I yelled.

  We all got up and headed to class after the bell rang. I will confess. Today.

Back to Your POV

  After I heard the bell ring, I quickly packed my stuff and waited for wooseok to come out since we always walked home together.

  When he finally came out of the classroom I held his hand and pulled him to the school gates.

  As we were walking, a comfortable silence surrounded us.

"Y/N, I like you,"

  I stopped in my tracks and looked at wooseok. Bewildered, wooseok widened his eyes,

"I-It's okay if you don't like me! I hope we can still be-"

"I like you too wooseok," I smiled.

"Then you don't mind if I do this?"

  He leaned in and smashed his lips into mine. The feeling was surreal but in a good way. I melted into the kiss and my heart was beating super fast.

  His lips was soft and moist. An electric feeling was felt through the kiss and we slowly parted for breath before kissing again.

  I smiled into the kissed and I think he chuckled too. We both slowly parted and gasped for breath.

"Let's go, for a date!"

  I smiled and nodded my head yes. We interlocked our fingers and walked to where we were going to have our first date.

  I turned to look at wooseok and said,

"I love you,"

I love you too,"

  He gave me a soft peck on the lips and I smiled.