"This is [Y/n] [L/n], she's a professional assassin-"

"I was a professional assassin." She interrupted

Karasuma glared at her and continued, "She will assist you in killing Koro-Sensei. I expect you all to treat her as an equal, and her butler-"

"ONE HELL OF A BUTLER!" [Y/n] yelled back

"--Her butler Itsugo." Karasuma finished before leaving.

Koro-Sensei pointed to the two empty seats in the back, "You two can sit there. Welcome to 3-E!" He celebrated.

Lunch time because Author-Senpai is a lazy shit

"[L/n]-San! How many people have you killed?"

"Do you have any techniques you could teach us?"

The class bombarded her with questions, she was not ready for this. The surrounded her while she was leaning against a tree, She was too nervous to speak. Itsugo sat beside her and began speaking.

"She has killed over 50 people, she has no specific technique, she killed with passion and pride. Although there was this one time... ah nevermind."

Maehara piped up, "What was it?"

Isogai raised his hands and spoke, "She's being bombarded with questions, calm dow-"

"I kill criminals." She bluntly spoke, staring at the ground.

[Y/n] spaced out for a slight minute before Itsugo tapped her.

"Ah Sorry for spacing out! Bahaha! Anyway, I wasn't paying attention, what were we talking about?" [Y/n] laughed poking her tongue out.

The class sweat dropped once more.

Step

Step

Step

"Tch, that monster actually came?" A voice spoke out.

"Well hello to you too, Karma." [Y/n] smiled.

Nagisa sweat dropped and smiled, "A-aha! Hey Karma, guess who came?"

Karma smirked and sipped his (mothafuckin tea) strawberry milk.

"You still like Strawberry Milk? Wow you really are thirst-"

Itsugo slapped her mouth,

"Watch your mouth!"

[Y/n] looked down at her mouth,

"D I D Y O U D O Y O U R H O M E W O R K".

Rio snickered at her as she crossed her legs over,

"I'm Rio! I'll guide you around this place, you can't say no because we're immediate soulmates."

"sHOW ME THE WAE-"

They both stood up and linked arms, they then began skipping off into the horizon. A tear dripped down Maehara's face.

"B e a u t i f u l."

The class stared at them in confusion and looked at Itsugo, he was facepalming so hard it might've broken his face.

RING!

The third period bell rand as the student began walking to their classes. It was an english class, with Miss Bitch of course. The lesson began and Rio and [Y/n] were nowhere to be seen. The teacher then began writing in english onto the board.
[Italic is english, normal text is Japanese]

"You are amazing in bed."

The door slammed open,

"Whassup fuckers!"

Irina's eyes widened as she saw the young child burst in.

"[Y/n], if you don't sit down I will terminate your Anime Premium payment."

Itsugo sighed in annoyance.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened and in split second she was in her seat.

"You're such a dog [Y/n]. Aren't you supposed to be his master?"

Karma snickered at her. She glared at him and spat at the floor in front of him,.

"Eat shit Aka-bitch-ne"

"I'll crush you, monster."

Irina slammed her fist onto the board, "Oi brats! Shut your traps, I'm teaching."

[Y/n] pouted and decided to sleep, anime can teach her english anytime.

[End of day cause Author-Senpai is writing this in the middle of the night]

[Y/n] and Itsugo made their way down the dirt path and stairs. [Y/n] bent down and picked a lily out of the bush beside them.

"Dude, this is as small as your-"

Itsugo smacked her head and took the lily from her.

"This is the result of someone not leaving their room for 2 years."

They reached the bottom of the stairs and decided to look around. [Y/n] saw the main building and was intruiged. People were flooding out of the school, while she was pushing past to get inside. All these people rushing out caused her to fall over onto the ground. She scraped her arm onto the rough ground causing her to bleed.

"Ack, shit."

[Y/n] swore shaking her arms. A familiar carrot head saw this and went over to help her up.

"I've never seen you before? Are you new?"

The male spoke.

"Yeah, I wanted to check out the main building before I went home."

He pulled her up and helped her dust off, he held out his hand.

"Gakushuu Asano."

"[Y/n] [L/n]" She smiled sincerely, shaking his hand.

Asano bowed and walked away from her towards his father's office. He entered and put his hand on his hip. (You go Glen Coco!)

"Ah, My beloved son. What brings you here?"

"The new student, [Y/n] [L/n]. Which class is she in?"

Gakushuu raised his eyebrow

"Why did you need to know? Don't tell me you've fallen for her-"

His father smirked

"Not at all! How absurd can you be?"

Gakushuu exclaimed taken aback by his sudden question.

"She's in E-Class."

"How disappointing, Oh well. What for?"

The principal opened his computer and began typing her name up.

"[Y/n] [L/n], sent to a military camp and arrested for unknown reasons. She's indeed a very smart girl but she will damage the school's reputation."

'Is she smarter than me? Doesn't matter, she's in E-Class."

(Sorry for taking so long lmao writers block is a bitch, anyway I'll try update more.)

1508 words.