Chapter Five: The Bandits Attack

Zacznij od początku

"What's going on?" Stephen asked Starlord.

"We don't know. Maybe they're waiting to see if we'll attack first. Maybe they were bluffing." Peter Quill replied.

"Leave!" A booming voice from the other said.

"Who the hell are you?" Peter Quill asked, going forward. They all probably let him because he lived in outer space. He was probably more used to these things.

"Wait, is that-" the leader said, though his voice was less menacing now. "What was that thief's name? Star- star something. It was something pathetic."

"StarLord. And it's not pathetic." Peter Quill argued.

"So, it really is you." The leader said. "Well, before it was business. Now it's personal." The man said, taking out his guns and his people followed. Everyone either groaned or facepalmed.

"Well I don't remember you guys-" Peter said, his helmet appearing. "But if I'm alive it mean I beat you guys once," his anti-gravity boots activating. "That means I can beat you again." And with that he attacked, signalling an attack on both sides.

Falcon's wings opened, Black Panther's mask took over his face, Scarlet Witch had scarlet red flames appearing at her palms, Spiderman's nano suit covered his face.

They attacked.

Peter Quill and Sam Wilson flew up, guns in hand and attacking the enemy. Peter webbed Sam's legs and leaped up and landed frog-like gracefully on Sam's wing cover.

"Where to drop you off, Pete?" Sam asked, leaning to the side to avoid bullets and Peter stuck to the back.

"Um. Where ever there's people." Peter replied awkwardly.

"Alright, that's basically everywhere. Stick tight." Sam commanded. He flew up higher, attacking from above and when the enemy was about to attack, his wings covered himself, dropping him. The bullets fired by the bad guys would ricochet off of his wings and would fire back to them. While a few feet was left till ground level, Sam opened his wings and flew back up. "Pete, be prepared for your drop." Sam warned.

"I'm ready." Peter said. While Sam worked on flying high, Peter slowly got up on his feet.

"Alright, Peter, it's your station." Sam said, attacking more people. Peter nodded, as Sam got higher, he did a back flip off of him, gracefully falling. While in air he webbed the weapons off, having them all in a stack of web. Before he pancake'd on top of multiple aliens, Dr. Strange summoned a portal and he and his sack of weapons fell in, another portal open on the other side and Peter, using the saved up momentum from his fall and with the help of Dr. Strange's portal, was able to get up a few feet to swing the sack at the bandits causing them all to fall down.

On the other side, Wanda was throwing the bandits at each other with elegant movements of her hands.

Stephen was fighting back-to-back with Bucky. Bucky would swing his knife around with obvious expertise and punch the rest with his Vibranium metal arm. Stephen would summon portals and close them, cutting their body halfway.

The fight carried on like that for a while. Groot would punch the ground and sticks and wines appearing and choking the bandits, T'challa and the Dora Milauj attacking the bandits, Drax swinging at them wildly with his daggers.

"Have everyone move away or not be on the ground." Stephen whispered to Bucky. Bucky nodded, swinging his knife and arm to push away the bandits.

When everyone was finally a couple feet away from the fight, Stephen flew up, and multiplied himself like he had before while fighting Thanos.

"Woah." Wanda along with everyone else said, admiring the sorcerer.

Stephen -or well Stephen's- summoned a portal under the bandits and they all fell in. Once they all were away, the Stephen's moved into one and the final Stephen float down.

When he reached the yellow-orange sand, everyone cheered and clapped. Bucky swung and arm over his shoulder, congratulating him. Stephen smiled before he suddenly remembered a certain someone.

With a swift movement of his hand, a portal appeared a foot up in the air and Mari fell through it with a scream.

"I've been falling for GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!" Mari said, when she reached the floor stomach first.

"Reminds me of someone else." Stephen muttered. Peter and Harley reached down and helped their little sister up.

Stephen was smiling when his smile suddenly went down. Everyone seeing his reaction stopped the cheer and quieted down.

"We've been here for two years."