When I Was Your Man

Summary- "When I was your man..."

Warnings- Angst

Word Count- 1095

POV- 3rd
___________________________________________

"Tony, I need to talk to you." Steve said seriously,

"Shoot, I'm listening." Tony said working on a part of his armour,

"I've been thinking about this for a long time and...I want to break up."

Tony froze and turned to look at Steve, he looked normal like he was okay with this.

"W-What do you mean 'break up' Steve?"

Steve saw Tony's face for the first time in weeks, he saw that he had lost weight, had bags under his eyes, and looked depressed. He frowned,

"Well, it's clear that you don't need me anymore..."

"Wait what? What do you mean Steve? I'm so confused!"

"Tony, you don't care about our relationship! You are always down in your lab and never want to at least come to bed with me!" Steve yelled,

"I-I did?" Tony said guilty,

"Of course you did! I'm leaving Tony and we are over!" Steve walked into the elevator.

"Steve, please I'm sorry I didn't know I-"

It was too late the elevator doors closed and Tony looked down with tears in his eyes.

'I'm so stupid! I was supposed to make Steve happy and propose...'

Tony looked at the 'perfect' ring he was making for Steve, he wanted to make it the best ring for Steve...

He put the ring in a box and threw it away in a drawer...

                              End of memory

Tony woke up in sweat as he looked around, it was real...Steve wasn't there anymore with him.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now~

He got out of bed and went to take a shower, he turned on his phone for he could at least have some music playing.

He got undressed and hopped into the shower, then he heard a too familiar song..

Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same~

Tony was talking to Rhodey and Pepper about work until they started to talk about Steve...

When our friends about you...

Tony broke down and sobbed,

All it does is just tear me down~

Tony kept on sobbing, thinking of the memories.

'Cause my breaks a little, when I hear your name~

It all just sounds like oohh~

Tony couldn't sleep, think, talk or eat at all. He felt lost, he made the only thing that made him sane leave..

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize~

That I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand~

Tony realized how he ignored Steve when he was so busy on making the perfect ring for him.

Should've gave you all my hours, when I had the chance.