New teacher? and bullies

Iris POV

***

I was walking down the hallway with Midori when I bumped into someone.

"O-oh!I-im so sorry!"I stammer to the person.

"Its alright dear,"A deep husky voice replied.I looked up and saw a man with chocolate brown hair and a black and red suit that showed some of his chest.

"Might I ask your names?"He asked.

"I'm Midori Gurin!This is my best friend Iris Heiko!Shes the headmasters daughter!"Midori said,not effected by his charm.

"The headmasters daughter?I knew he had one but I hadn't expected her to be this beautiful?"The man said.

"What's your name!"Midori asked,"I'm Mido Rana,the substitute teacher for math."

"Its nice t-to meet you R-Rana-Sensei,"I meekly said,"Just call me Mido in private."

"I know class starts soon,but I'm afraid I'm lost,could you help me?"He asked,"Of course!We just so happened to have math next!Iris is a master at Math!"Midori exclaimed.I blushed at the compliment.

We were walking with Mido to the classroom just as the late bell rang.

Mido said it was fine because went were helping him.

We arrived at the classroom and me and Midori went in first,as Mido said he had something to check.

We sat down and I immediately got my textbook out along with my sketch book.

I was drawing a bird in a cage before the door opened revealing Mido in all his glory.

"Hello class,your teacher is gone so I will be your substitute for the month.If you answer all of the questions correctly,I'll give you a reward at the end of tomorrow's period,"As Mido said this,the girls were swooning and sighing and some boys were looking at him with envy,wanting to be him.While some just didn't want to be here.Heck some were just like the girls!

Mido started to put questions on the board and talking about the new thing we were going to learn.

He told us to get either groups of two or three,no four pairs,and when we were done,we could talk quietly or whatever.Obviously,me and Midori got together as everyone else was in a group or pair.

We started on the problems and rechecked our answers until we were sure they were right.

We turned them in to Mido and went back to our seats as Midori started talking about YanDev and other stuff.

The bell rang and the other groups didn't even finish.Me and Midori left to get our lunches.

We walked to our lockers to see Hatred getting her food as well.Her reputation may be low,but I didn't care.

We got our lunches and I walked to Hatred,"Hey,Hatred,do you wanna eat with me and Midori?"I asked

"No.I'm fine.Thanks though,"She said before leaving.I turned to Midori with a questioning look,while she just shrugged.

I walk back over to her with our arms linking.We giggled and started our way to my dads office.

My dad may be paranoid,but he says that mine and Midori's family go way back,and we were all like one huge family,even though weren't.

Due to my dads paranoia,he makes me eat in his office,but he also allows Midori to eat with me because he trusts her.And its hard to gain his trust that's not me,especially when its a boy.

We walk up to my dads office and knock,"Come in,"his voice says.

We walk inside as we smile at him and he smiles back,"Hello girls,how was your day?"