Chapter 8: Walks, Ice cream, and a first car ride

We strolled down the streets, our hands swinging lazily between us. Kiri was pointing out several stores and places as we walk by, smiling softly at me. I smile gently behind my mask, looking over to Kiri, who begins to pull me over to an Ice Cream stand. I raise an eyebrow in confusion, to which he motions for me to stay put and rushes up to the vendor and says something before handing the guy some money. The vendor hands Kiri two cones of what I presume ice cream is. He runs over to me and hands me one of the cones before leading me to a bench, already licking at his cone. We sit down and I pull the mask down from my nose, tucking it under my chin, hesitantly licking at the cold treat. I hum at the taste, before going to eating it.

I soon finish the treat, licking around my lips to get the last of the sugary treat. I go to pull up my mask but Kiri stops me and I look at him confused. "You still have Ice Cream on your mouth. Let me get it for you." Kiri looks into my eyes and I nod. Kiri smiles and then licks the corner of my mouth. I step back, wiping the spit off my face, feeling a small blush works its way onto my face. "You know you could have just used a napkin right?" Kiri grins smugly. "What's the fun in that? Especially when I can make you all red." I shoot him an unamused look, pulling my mask back up over my nose, feeling my cheeks burn. Kiri wraps an arm over my shoulders, giving my masked cheek a kiss. I lean into his chest, enjoying his warmth. After a short while, he reaches into his pocket to pull out his phone and checks the time. "It's almost 3:00, want to walk around some more or do you want to go back to your place and cuddle?" He asks me. I look at him. "I would like to walk around some more." Kiri nods, and unwraps his arms from my shoulders and stands up, giving me a hand to stand up with. I take it and stand up, giving him a close-eyed smile. We begin walking and I intertwine my fingers with his, matching my strides with his.

I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up after a couple of minutes of walking. I tighten my hold on Kiri. "We're being followed." He nods, his eyes narrowing slightly. "I think I know who it is, let's just head back to your place." I nod, and he begins to lead me down the streets back to the park, where we walk through a secluded part in order to lose the people who are following us. Kiri eventually begins walking out of the wooded area when I pull him to a stop, noting my scent from the other night. I follow it pulling Kiri behind me, who has a look of confusion on his face. We eventually reach my locked back fence and I unlock it before pulling us inside and locking it. We quickly enter my house and check the time, which read 4:12. I go to the kitchen and get Kiri a glass of water, which he accepts gratefully. He sits on the couch and a sit beside him, sipping my water gently. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close, kissing the top of my head softly. I snuggle into his chest, watching as he plays a game on his phone.

I quickly look at the time and pull away from Kiri, who look at me confused. "It's almost 4:45, we should shower and get ready to leave at 5:30." He nods. Stand up and push open a door. "There is a spare shower in there, you can use it. I will run over to Aizawa's and ask for some old suits, he should have some, if not mic has some." He nods. "I'll set it on the bed, there are towels in there already. Get to it." He nods again and enters the room and I run over to Aizawa's.

I quickly ask for the suits and to my surprise, quite a few were thrown at me before the door slammed shut on my face. I raise an eyebrow but shrug and rush back into the house, sorting through a few suits that I think would fit Kiri and look good and throw them on the bed, walking to my room and setting the suits on my bed and heading to the shower.

I quickly undress and relax under the scalding temperature of the water. After washing myself I exit the shower and wrap myself in a towel, making my way into the bedroom. Inside the bedroom I pull on my binder and undergarments, putting on the tuxedo over it. I smile slightly, adjusting the tie over my flat chest, straightening out the a-little-big tuxedo. I use some quick water magic to remove the water from my hair, and heat to style it quickly.

I slide on some dress shoes I had stolen from my father back in my world and walk out of the room. I knock on the door, to which a flustered Kiri quickly opens. "Can you help?" He points to his hair. I nod and pull the water out of his hair before using wind and heat to style his hair spikily.

I lead the way to the door, grabbing my keys and wallet, putting them in a pocket dimension, about to close the pocket dimension before realizing something and reaching far inside of the pocket to grab a box. I smile and open the box, pulling out a watch that belonged to my father and tying it onto my wrist. I toss the box into the pocket dimension and close it with a smug smile. I grab my phone and shove it in my back pocket, giving a Kiri a bright smile.

We quickly exit the house and head to the street, where Kiri flags down a taxi and tells them the address. The man nods and pulls off the side of the road. I grab onto Kiri's arm in fear, to which his eyes soften. "I forgot this would be your first time in a car." He whispers. I nod, to which he pats my back comfortingly. After a few minutes, I quickly adjust to the car and begin to look outside, watching in amazement as the houses and people flew by. I turn to him. "This is way faster than the pegasi back home!" I whisper, to which he nods. After a few more minutes of comfortable silence, the taxi driver asks a very weird question. "Are you two together?" Kiri nods and kisses my head softly. "That we are sir." I hear him grumble a bit. "Great, I have two fags in my taxi, yuck."

The Taxi driver quickly pulls up to the location. "Here you are, get out." Kiri hands the man some money which he snatches rudely out of his hand. As soon as we get out, the Taxi takes off. I take a deep breath as I look at the building. Kiri grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. "Relax, they'll love you." I nod. Kiri gives me a goofy grin and tugs my hand after him. He smiles as he pushes open the door.

---------

1260 words!

I know it's a little short but I've been sick for a week. I can't really focus right rn. I will try to be getting you guys some chapters soon though!!! I also came up with another fanfic idea that I have been exploring!!!!

It's a Todoroki fic! LMK if u think I should post it!!!

I love you all! <3

~Ja Ne!~