♡New Campus♡

♡Royale High tips and tricks (New Campus)♡

Ways to get Diamonds- Collect every diamond you see in the campus. Go to the fireplace and the lighthouse to get special diamonds. Soon you'll have a bunch!

  How to glitch into people's dorms and creep them out: Claim a blue dorm room and spam space in the black window next to book case to glitch into other people's dorms! You can scare everyone at the same time!

DIAMOND CHART FOR SPECIAL DIAMONDS!

 Want to bake instead of flying all the way to the bakery? There is a mini baking station in the Castle café! (trash cans too)

 How to cheat in P.E class – Don't attend class, fly to the end of the course and ring the bell. You will get an A!

Use the hairdryer while showering and you will get electrocuted! It's hilarious when you get electrocuted in the game!!

How to cheat in English class – Use google to look up the spelling of the words!

- Disclaimer – Unfortunately, there is no way to cheat in the new coding/computer class.

 Spam space to glitch out of the art class to collect diamonds in the waterfall!

 Go to the swimming class, go through the water fall and the blue gem to find a mermaid cove!

. How to fly outside the principal office – Look up at the ceiling. There is a gap. Fly out of it and you are outside!

 There is a furniture shop in the new campus!

 To glitch into the sewer – Mood is meditate and jump around to glitch inside!

 Follow the trail of trees outside the castle to find a campsite! There is a red diamond there!

 I've found a secret!! Step 1 : Go on the old Royale high map. Step 2: Go up the first set of stairs. Step 3 : Go past the lockers. Step 4: Go through the archway with the heart. Step 5: There should be stairs where the archway is but don't go up the stairs. Step 6: Go left to the rocks through the archway (you will walk on the stairs but don't go all the way up). Step 7 : Walk to the rocks and jump over them. Turn around and fly through under the rock. You will find yourself under the map. You can explore and when people are crowding you too much and need to get away you can confuse them under the map.

. There are diamonds under the water in –

a) Chemistry class

b) Near the bakery

 Buy dinner while ordering lunch and keep the ticket in your locker so you can eat it later!

 FASTEST WAY TO LEVEL UP – Go to your or your friend's private server, and play a whole day there. Continue and you will level up faster than ever!

Use a mobile device for computing and chemistry. In computing, you can speak your sentence and bam, you are a fast typer. For chemistry, it's just easier to tap than use a mouse.

 There are few gems behind the sea shells in the side of the pool!

 How to break into dorm ROOM – Broke into the dorm but door of room is locked? Go very close to the door of the locked room (put your face to the door) and go to avatar editor. You will find the 'unlock' button there as you can see the inside of the room. Click it to unlock the room! - Use this at your own risk - MWAHAHAHA!

 Winter Update – There is a blue diamond outside the window of the lecture hall.

 Custom tights glitch – First pick the color of your tights in skin tone. Then puts on some heels. After that change your skin tone back. Now your legs are colored with color you picked and those can be tights!

 How to get unlimited presents – Have a friend in your vip server. Wait for santa. Leave the game after you get a present. Rejoin and you will get another present! Keep doing it until you get all the presents!

You just get halos by luck. It doesn't matter which story or how many diamonds you get. But there is a Tip to get a particular story – Just reset character before you put in the diamonds. Then you have another go at the fountain. (0.01% chance)

 Unlimited food glitch – Buy food/drinks. Eat it. Reset your character. You have your food back! Store it in your locker.

 Get all the books from your locker always. 

. No face trick – Go to full face makeup. Scroll down until you reach a blank square. Click on it and you have no face!

 P.E glitch – Okay this glitch saved me a LOT. You have to teleport to P.E, and sit on the benches. When class starts, you stay there and it gives you a little head start.

Swimming glitch – This is my no. 1 favorite hack. Go to swimming class, sit on the lifeguard chairs, stay there, DON'T MOVE, an automatic A+.

 You don't need to pull the lever while getting food, just click on the words next to lever and it will pull for you!