Chapter 1

Still and silent, nothing but the sound of keyboard clicking and eyes busy staring at computer screens filled the room of the Malacañang Palace. He was there 6 feet in front of me sitting menacingly and looking frustrated at his computer; the sight of him will typically cause anyone to cower in fear, but not me, the sight of him usually sends shivers down my spine. Midnight was fast approaching and everyone has gone home except for the president and I that was handling a special case for the police forces; sweet moments alone with him always makes me appreciate working overtime. I was researching articles and past news headlines that may be helpful for our case when I suddenly heard an outburst of rage,

"Putang Ina ang bagal ng internet! Bwesit na PLDT-ng walang kwenta!" He shouted full of anger.

I was surprised and turned on the moment he said those words. He is always full of passion and gives his heart out in everything he does. He walked over to help him calm his nerves; as I approach him, I can smell his scent and his mere scent is enough to give me an erection. I walked to the backed of his chair and gently placed mu hand on his broad and firm shoulders.

"Kalma ka lang po Pres. DU30. Palagi naman po mahina ang connection ng PLDT." I said to him while massaging his shoulders.

"Pero tang inang connection naman yan! Kahit google may 15 seconds na loading time!" he replied.

As I continue to massage him, he calmed down little by little and occasionally lets out an accidental moan of pleasure. I can see that he is enjoying the massage I am currently giving based on the look he makes every rub and press I do onto his shoulders.

"Pres hubarin nyo po ang polo nyo para mamasahe ko ang likod nyo." I suggested hoping for a glimpse of his majestic body.

"Sige teka lang." he replied

He stood up and face me, he began to unbutton the first 3 buttons revealing partially his voluptuous body; the magnificent sight made my body excited like feeling lightning coursing through every part of my body. As he finally unbutton all the buttons of his polo and removed it from his body like a piece silk made by the gods.

"Doon tayo sa sofa para mamasahe mo ako ng maayos." he said to me with such soft voice.

I nod in agreement trying to keep my excitement contained. I followed him towards the sofa at the corner of the room; the view of his naked back is a view that I quickly embedded in my brain. As we arrived at the sofa, he then proceeds to lay down with his front touching the rich Italian leather of the sofa. I began to rub the centre of his back and worked my way through his body; I occasionally try to get a quick touch of his muscular chest or sweet hind. This moment may be the best moment with him by far; the excitement I felt can't be compared to anything I felt before. As I rub and carress his body and keeping the excitement down in my pants to myself, I notice he occasionally glances at my crotch and I wonder of he notices.

"Kunin mo nga yung oil doon sa loob ng desk ni Vice Pres Lenny para masmasarap ang pagmamasahe mo sa akin." he said to me with a wink at the end of this sentence.

"Si... Sige po Pres." I stuttered and replied to his request.

I quickly went out of the room and proceed to go the the Vice Pres desk at the other room. I arrived at the desk filled with yellow ribbons and flags; I opened the compartment of the desk and reached out whatever I could grab. I first grabbed what I thought is a piece of paper but turned out to be a picture of the Vice Pres and Pres with hearts around the background; I wondered if the Vice Pres has a secret crush on the Pres. I returned the picture inside the compartment and reached out for the oil; I grabbed a long and rubbery rod inside the compartment but that surely wasn't the bottle for the oil so I continued to reach out for a bottle until I felt a plastic like bottle that may be the bottle of oil. I grabbed the bottle and looked if it is indeed oil; the bottle warp was torn off but I know what was inside the bottle. It was lube. I guess lube can be used as an alternative to oil for massaging. I took the bottle and went back to the room. As I approached the door, I noticed there were a pair of pants laying near the entrance; I quickly knew whose pair of jeans they were. As I entered the room with total glee and excitement, I was greeted with a sight that can be compared to complete divinity.

-Y'all need Jesus lol-