#1: The First Interview

09/05/16: Two months later, it was time for the contest to begin. Francine arrived with her cute dress on at the red carpet. She stood and waited for somebody to come over..... 20 minutes later, a man in a black suit came up to her in a chilled out manner. "Hey! Are you the new interviewer here? I'm Serhat! You can interview me if you want!" He looked older than her. "Oh ok, I'll interview you." She asked Serhat questions like "do you have any other passions other than music?" Or "did you do anything else before music?" After the interview finished, Francine watched Serhat walk down to the next interviewer standing nearby.......

P.O.V: I walked to a different location to see if I would get any more people to interview. Everyone was leaving somehow. I asked a nearby person. "Oh, there are all going to the town hall for the second part of the ceremony." I managed to sneak into the back of the Armenian delegations drop off car and got out of the back and very quickly  blended in with the press going in. I felt an arm brush against mine. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sir. Wait! Are you William and Deban from WiwiBloggs?" William jumped in excitement. "Oh, hi! You must be Francine? Am I right?" I buzzed with excitement. I've been subscribed to their channel since 2015 when Mans Zemerlow won with Heroes last year. We walked inside chatting with Deban tagging along too. After a while, I realised I didn't fit in at the party so I wandered to the docks with my woolly fur coat on. I felt the cold night air around me as it nipped my skin. The sun had set hours before. The time was 11:02pm on this magical evening. I noticed a snowflake had landed on my wedge shoe... then on the ruff of my coat... and then on my muff that I wore on my left hand. I looked up at the streetlight nearby as the snowflakes fell in its bright city light. I sighed and watched with awe. Suddenly, I heard the clunk of metal heels behind me. I turned around to find a trail of footprints leading to a back alleyway, where at the end was a faint silhouette running off into the distance. I had to find out who they were. Following the rather big footprints, I ran down the alleyway after the figure. I caught up with them. "Who are you? Is there a problem?" I looked up to see that they were heading inside the hotel. Could this be a delegation? They had a feminine body so I knew that it was a girl. "Um, hi?" The girl, who was wearing a black hood, revealed herself. It was........"Jamie-Lee? From Germany?" She smiled at me. "I know who you are! Your Francine Lee Schmitt! That interviewer everyone was talking about at the after party!" I laughed. "Yep, that's me! I heard you slowly walk behind me. Is there a problem?" I asked. She blushed. "Um, yeah. I wanted to ask you something but I just didn't have the courage." I nodded with agreement. "Oh, ok. You can tell me now if you want." She smiled and blushed uneasily at me. "I'll tell you tomorrow. It's getting quite late. Where should we meet tomorrow. It's the delegations day off tomorrow so you can choose wherever you want." I thought about it. "I know! Let's meet at Stockholm Aquarium! It's just 5 minutes from the hotel." Jamie-Lee agreed and I turned a corner to my house..... "Finally, a new friend." I thought to myself as I turned corner after corner and went inside my humble abode, for a peaceful nights rest, ready for a new adventure tomorrow.......