Last Shot

Point 1857

She was back there....
The place where she lost herself....indeed to find herself within him.....

The place which made her realize those budding tiny feelings creating havoc inside her....

Admiring those freely flying white flags, smiling with a curiosity filled eyes, she kept on warning her innerself to keep quite, not to thump loudly with a glimpse of his eyes.....

Tieing her hairs into a loose bun, to protect it from the cool breeze which was wrapping her back into those seconds she lived with him as Naina, she moved her pupils, trying to find the sole reason for her arrival....

Her Rajveer Sir

Naina shouting a bit loud,
" Rajveer Sirrrrr.......

Aap hoo ???....."

In turn she heard, echo of her own voice,and frowned with his typical habbit of making her wait.....

Naina tired of hearing her own voice, sat on a bench muttering,
" Ajeeb insaan he....

Pata nii inko achanka daura kyun padhne laga he....das din phehle tak baap banke riste dhoond rahe the....uske baad subko fullstop lagake bole carrier pe concentrate Karo, Shaadi ke liye main hu na.....

Iska Matlab kyaa he???
Bole toh aise ki jaise mujhse directly Shaadi karne wale ho!!!!...."

She smiled lightly at her own words....then slapping her forehead,

" Stupid....
Yeh kyaa bol rahi he, chote bachchonki tarah Chand ko haath mein leke khelne jaise baat...

Aaarghhhhh....
Parsoo dekha nii kyaa kaise behave kiya tha , jab Maine confess Kiya ki....

I love him....

Pyaar he....aur Maine boldiya...
Unko nii he...." wiping her tears, with a smile of disappoint,

" Toh bol dete....
Yeh toh ulta Bhai ko yaad karke rone lage....

Fir subhah toh gayab the poora....
Mujhse chupke ghoomne ka drama kyun karna hota he inko...."

Keeping aside her heels which were hurting her ankles, she bent down to sooth it.....but,
Suddenly she sensed someone's breath fanning her collar bone.... before she could knock that one down a hand smoothly covered her eyes, and the roughness it possessed told her who it can be....

Naina whispered with a small smile peeping into her lips,
" Rajveer sir ... "

She took his name lovingly which lead a cool breeze twirrel in his heart....

Rajveer brushing his cheek with her left ear,
" Not bad Cadet. Singh....
Aapne mujhe jaldii pehechanliya...."

Bowing her head, with his hand still covering her eyes,
" haan pehechan li aapko.... "

She muttered feeling the speed her heart beats were catching up....due to his presence around her....

🎉 आपने Sau Kadam को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Sau Kadamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें