-2-

I'm really not sure if anyone even reads the second part but I hope you will have fun!

Title: Send me an angel

Characters: Tony Stark, Reader, Jarvis

warnings: slight anxiety attack

mood: sad, fluff, humour and cuteness

You both walked to Tony Stark's sport car and you chuffed out a grunt while stepping closer to the vehicle. That was such an expensive car. You looked up to him, growling in a soft way. The billionaire eyed you with a small smirk and opened the door for you, bowing with a sarcastic wink at you and offered you the seat. "Please, my lady." He chortled and you grinned at him with a soft cat smile. You elegantly jumped into the soft leather seat and rolled yourself into a comfortable position.

You heard Tony chuckle about your cat antics while he closed the door with a soft click and he rushed around the expensive vehicle and opened the driver door, sitting down when he had closed the door beside him. He relaxed slightly after everything what happened a few minutes ago. The dark haired male rubbed over his eyes while his breath squeezed harshly out of his mouth. Everything came back to him, the attack of the terrorists, the breakup, the almost death of him today...it was too much...

His fingers drifted down to his chest, clenching his teeth together, he almost whimpered in pain, his heart beat increased and it felt like it would burst out of his chest. He jerked slightly when he felt something soft and warm on his shoulder. His scared golden brown eyes turned and locked gaze with yours. He couldn't detected any pity but only sympathy in your [e/c] cat eyes. Kindness and worry for him and his health.

You purred loudly, softly nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck, your fur tickled him with a gentleness on his ear and cheek he never thought he would feel again. You felt he relaxed, brushing his hand over the side of your face. The vibration of your purr lulled him down, showing him that he was safe with you. A few minutes later the squeezing feeling soothed down and he could take a deep breath again, running his fingers along your head.

He chuckled without any amusement in his voice. "How come you are so different, so different to the people I shared a lot of my time. You don't laugh and tell me I should go over it and to shut up...maybe because you are a cat. Why do I even talk to a cat..." He rambled in haste and you listened to him.

You could sense the tears behind his words and eyes. "But it seems you are the only one who cares..." The billionaire whispered with a quiver of his bottom lip. You pushed your nose onto the side of his face, licking in comfort with a soft purr. He closed his dark brown orbs and some tears trickled down his cheek. A warm feeling pulsed through his body, he felt relaxed, not alone anymore, the ache in his heart didn't hurt so much like before. The billionaire placed a hand on your head and smirked lightly.

"You know what, I'm hungry and I think you are too. We should go home for now." Your ears perked up at the mention of food and nudged his jaw while he chuckled. "Heh, sounds you like that." Tony ruffled your fur with a smile. "But first and foremost you need a bath, you stink, kitty cat~" You glared at him and growled lowly and he raised an eyebrow at you. "What? Do you want me to join you while you bath?" The dark haired male teased you and you huffed while sitting back on your seat while Tony chuckled with amusement and started the car. The male watched you in the driving mirror when you licked your paw and tried to clean yourself. You knew you didn't stink but some of your fur had knots, mostly the parts you couldn't clean yourself. You turned your head towards Tony and you locked gaze for a moment. If you could smile like a human you would do it now but you needed to stay in your cat form for a while longer. You knew this man from your past, better then he would know about it.

You were his bodyguard when you were still with him and his family. But because of his safety and your fear for mutant hunters you and his father had constructed an idea. You felt bad you had left him but you never could really leave him alone. You were always close to him, protected him and fought for him in the shadows. You were his shadow the whole time, his angel. Like today, only that it was now different. You were here with him and not hidden in the darkness.

You knew this man needed you, more than before. You rolled yourself into a ball and listened to the music the billionaire had turned on. AC/DC, highway to hell played on the radio and you wiggled with your ears in slight interest.

Tony watched you with a faint smile on his lips. It was weird, he never had thought he would meet someone like you at all. He never liked animals too much but you were different in his eyes. Maybe because you had protected him without looking out for your own benefit or protection. You were like a shield, throwing yourself in the line of fire.

You were like her, his best friend. [Name]. You and her were the only one he had opened up when it came to his feelings. It was easier with you because you were an animal, animals tended not to judge like humans would do when they were in your position.

~*~

When you both arrived at Stark's tower he observed you while you sat beside him in the elevator. He had bought some food from Shawarma and doughnuts for dessert, only for him, sweets weren't good for you, he explained while you growled and pushed the bag from the co-driver seat.

He shouted at you but gaped with wide open mouth when you licked over his lips with your rough tongue, getting an "EW!!" out from him. The man glared at you but couldn't stay annoyed with you quite long. He humphed while grabbing the last good doughnut and put it back into the paper bag while watching that you wouldn't push it down again. It felt like a friendly banter with [Name] again.

He grinned when he thought about the scene. Your tail was flicking around, you were excited and nervous at the same time. The elevator dinged and opened, a voice welcomed you both into the apartment."Good evening, sir. And who is this may I ask?" The British accented voice spoke up. You eyed the whole room but couldn't find the person to the voice. You tilted your head but trusted the billionaire that this invisible man was a friend. "You never have seen a Panthera Uncia before, Jarvis? You need to watch more discovery channel from now on." The dark haired male teased the A.I.

"Sir, I'm well aware what a snow leopard is, but I don't understand what she is doing here. You were never fond of animals." Tony made a pouty face and huffed slightly, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Well, she is an exception. And her name is [Name]." The answer was a sigh and a "Alright, sir, but you clean after her." You listened to the banter of the two, it was funny to see only one but to hear two voices. It was nice he could be his normal self with his A.I. and you were glad for that. You had missed him for being himself.

You closed your eyes for a while, taking in the new and old scents, some memories popped into your head, you felt for the first time in a long while safe and happy. Not only because you were close to him again but because you could watch over him, like you did it for him in the past. You opened your [e/c] hues when Tony rubbed your head. "Come on, kitty cat, time for your bath." He never saw someone or anyone for that matter running that fast like you. But in Tony's opinion you ran the wrong way. "Hey, that's not the right way to the bathroom."He shouted with a laugh.