1+

Kim donghyun•
▪︎oneshot version▪︎

•Kim donghyun•▪︎oneshot version▪︎

"This is your last warning, Y/N. If you did it again, I'm undoubtably will fired you." The boss said arrogantly while sometimes glaring at you. You already gave up because what you have done not your fault but another employees. Everything you did is right but in his eyes the right becomes a big mistake.

You gets up from your sit and took a deep breath before open your mouth to speak up. You stare into his eyes deeply in anger, you already breathe improperly. "I'm done with this shit! I will make a first step, I will fired myself!" You said angrily and take off the apron that wrapped around your waist and throw it on the desk right in front of him.

"Mom, why you always push me for the things I don't even wish for?" A man said to his mom while keep messing his hairs. He not mad against his mom but he already impatient with the topic that just have been discussed. He not cool down yet from what have been done today.

He deadly thought his mom want to meet him with something urgent but hell no, she was asking him for marrying with someone before her birthday coming. Seriously, he not meant anything to not marry someone or even date but he just don't have that feel. He never date anyone before because he's not interested of it.

"So, you want to said that you are a gay?" His mom said dismissively while raise her brows made her son widened his eyes. "MOM! WHAT THE EARTH ARE YOU SAYING?! I'M NOT!" He accidentally raise his voice. His mom not shock at all but just giggling with his reaction, "then prove it, Kim Donghyun. I'll give you 3 days to find your wife and submit to me or I will continue assume you as a GAY. Easy rigth?"

The clouds started gathered in darkㅡ that's how your heart was right now, that dark clouds signify of your stresses. And soon when the rain comes down, you probably would did the sameㅡ cry.

Since you are walking through the alley— between the big building with the black dustbin everywhere which asking people to throw the trash inside the dustbin; the cold started to attacked yourself. You untied your hairs and hugging yourself hoping it would warm yourself a little.

As you busily playing with your feeling, your eyes caught an old man that just fall down and the food scattered around him. You rashly running toward him to help him as you felt sorry to him. Well, no one use this alley except you and this alley is one of the way to you use to go to your home.

"Sir, are you all right? May I help you?" You said worriedly as you come closer to him. He looks up to see you, he create a smile as nodded weakly. You reply his smile and squatted in front of him, started to picking the food that scattered around.