You: Ok Sarah. In this envelope contains the gender of our baby boy or girl. Gionna and I ask you to handle this with care.

Sarah: You have my word you guys. I vow to make sure that you guys have a gender reveal party worth remembering.

Liv: Thank you so much Sarah!

Liv then hugged Sarah as all of you walked out of the doctor's office and went your separate ways. On the way home, Ruby heard her stomach growling.

Ruby: Hey man, I don't know about you, but I could eat

You: Yeah, me too. How about some pizza?

Liv: You know me to well Y/N!!

Ruby: That actually sounds really good right now.

*With Sarah*

Sarah sat in her car and opened the envelope to see what the gender is. After opening it, she gasped and smiled at the results.

Sarah: Ok you guys.... be prepared to fall in love with this baby even more now.

Not wasting any time, Sarah drove off to a store and began to gather all the stuff she needed to make the surprise.....

*Back at your House*

You, Liv, and Ruby all sat on the couch, eating pizza and watching "House of 1000 Corpses" until a somewhat funny scene came on that made you and Ruby laugh so hard.

Liv giggled a little bit as the movie continued. As the movie was reaching the end until a surprise jump scare scared Liv and Ruby into your shoulders. You chuckled as the end credits started scrolling up.

Liv: Well... best better be praying that we don't have any nightmares after that.

You: You'll be fine. I'll protect you and the kid.

Ruby: I just couldn't believe that one scene where that one guy wore that girl's dad's face and kissed her.

You: Yeah, Rob is into a lot of more crazy and morbid things than me. I mainly grew up watching Tim Burton's work, but eventually got into scary movies after I met Rob.

Liv: What movie of his did you say you were in again?

You: I played the killer in "31" and was also a Michael Myers stunt double in "Halloween."

Ruby: Woah. We'll need to watch those next.

You: Yeah, we will. For now though, we sleep.

The girls agreed and all of you shortly got ready for bed and went to sleep.

*2 Days Later*

Carmella: What's up love?!

Liv: Hey!!

Liv and Carmella hugged as guests were arriving for the party. In the living room, you and Sarah had finished organizing the balloons for the reveal.

You: Thanks again for setting this up.

Sarah: No worries. You two look so cute together.

Sarah then looked down at her feet.

You: Something wrong?

You lifted up Sarah's chin and looked deep in her eyes.

Sarah: Can I be honest with you about something?