They went to the dressing room to fix themselves cause they really look like a person who just got up from bed.

After everything the host called them.

"Let's call on DANCE N BEAT!!!" They started to appear on the camera and the people on that Tv show cheered for them.

When all of them sat on the chair the host also sat on a chair not that far from them.

"Hana! Dul! Set! Hello! We are.. DANCE N BEAT!" They made funny faces and started laughing.

"Wow! That's some energy we got here! Kindly introduce yourself." (Parang sa school lang haha) Since Dk was the first one beside the host he was the first one to do it.

"Hi! I'm Donghyuk or also known as Dk! I'm the dancing king of this group." He said while smiling and his teammates laughed at him including everyone even the host.

Next was Jhope.

"Hello! I'm your hope! You're my hope! I'm Jhope, nice to meet you." He waved at everyone.

Next is Ten.

"Hello! The name is Ten! I'm the one who's addicted to hats." He laughed afterwards.

Next is Yugyeom.

"Hi!! It's ya boy. Yugyeom! I'm the tallest in the team." Seulgi was offended by this and she didn't know why. Aishh..

Then lastly it's Taemin

"I'm Taemin! What's upp everyoneeee!!!" Everyone screamed again. Now it's the girls.

First was Lisa.

"Hello! It's your dancing machine and Thai princess Lalisa Manoban!" A loud cheer can be heard.

Next was Tzuyu.

"Your green alien Tzuyoda everyone!!" They laughed at what she said.

Next is Momo.

"It's Momo! Queen of jokbal and made in japaaan." Her infamous made in Japan line.

Next is Seulgi.

"Yo yo yo wassup wassup. Seulgi is in the housee!!" And again everyone cheered and shouted for her.

And lastly was Hyoyeon.

"Hello! I'm Hyoyeon and basically im the oldest in the group but they treat my like a baby." She said in a serious face and everyone laughed.

"Ok! That's everyone! Now time for the questions some of your fans asked." The host said while looking at Dance N Beat. "But first. How do you feel that finally you got your own concert going on?"

"It actually feels amazing.. We waited for this day. To perform on the biggest stage all around the world, it's really amazing. And we are all lucky that we were put all together by our professor." Taemin said while smiling.

"Great opportunity, wonderful moments." Yugyeom also said while smiling

"Ok now time for the questions. Seulgi."

"Ohh." She reacted.

"Who's your girlfriend?" With the question everyone burst into laughter.

"HAHAH! Seriously guys you don't know? It's Bae Joohyun." She answered while still laughing.

"How long have you guys been together?" The host asked.

"Uhmmm.... 5 years or 4 i don't know HAHAH just kidding. 5 years and still counting." Everyone clapped including the guy host. "It started when we were high school.. Yeah."