Please Be Mine

"So please be mine," Nate sang finishing the song. Him and his two brothers were on tour promoting the re-release of their first album, 'It's About Time.'

"As you all know, our best friend/my girlfriend has been with us this tour. I would like to welcome Mitchie Torres to the stage!" Shane called out to the large crowd.

"I am not going out there!" Mitchie yelled. She was having panic attacks over anything and going out there would be one thing to cause one. She was already eight months pregnant and her panic attacks were harming the baby slightly

"Come on babe. I'm not going to prank you, I promise," Shane told her, holding her at arms length. He rubbed her arms in a calming way. Shane had left the stage after signaling for his brother to stall for him.

"I am not going there, Shay. You know I have stage fright..." Mitchie said embarrassedly.

"You won't be mic'ed. The fans in the front row would be lucky to hear you. You'll be fine," Shane told ger softly. "Trust me?"

Mitchie let out a sigh. "Trust you..."

Shane grabbed his mic and led her out onto the stage, her had in his the whole time.

"Mitchie Torres everyone!" Shane called out causing the arena to scream. He turned to face Mitchie. she could read only one emotion from his face: Love. He knelt down in front of her, never losing eye contact or releasing her hand. "Mitchelle Allison Torres, I remember the day I ran into you. You changed me from the jerk I was to a soft teddy bear. I love more and more with each passing day. I know that you are my only true love and that I want to spend my life with. Will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Shane asked, before putting his mic down. He let go of Mitchie's hand to move his jacket. He pulled out a small purple box with blue ribbon on it. Carefully opening it, he revealed a ring. It had two diamonds centering a sapphire gem.

"I... I..." Mitchie studdered, speechless at both of what Shane said and what he was holding out for her. Before she could even think, she began to nod yes while tears streamed down her face. Shane took the ring from it's place and slid it onto Mitchie's finger. He stood up before kissing her, pouring all the passion he had into it.

In the following two weeks, the tour ends and Shane would celebrate his 23rd birthday. His favourite gift he would receive that day is his son, Adam Shane Torres-Grey, from his fiancée.

[AN: The ring and it's box can be found here:

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj565/MrsJosephJonas1/Please Be Mine

Let me know what you think!]