...Mercedes leaping on Sam to kiss&The gang's weekly Monday Pot Luck Dinner.....

The Back Story -What happened between Mercedes leaping on Sam to kiss and The gang's weekly Monday Pot Luck Dinner.....

Summary: This is what I would have like to have happened between Sam and Mercedes between Mercedes leaping on Sam to kiss and The gang's weekly Monday Pot Luck Dinner.....

Sam held onto Mercedes as they kissed each other. She felt so good in his arms as he adjusted them both. "You taste like marshmallows, cereal, and milk." She told him against his mouth."I know. I tasted it back on you." He told her in between kisses. Never breaking the kiss, he moved forward, causing her to move backward. Mercedes felt Sam moved her back as her mind wondered if he wanted to stop.

Her mind stopped wondering when moved his free hand from his stomach as his other hand let the remote drop onto the coffee table. "That's better." He softly said as he moved back in, letting his lips connect back with her before she could say something to put a halt to it.

Mercedes felt Sam ease her back on the other end of the couch as their kiss continued. Her lips sucked his before he returned the favor before he let his lips move down to her chin then the crook of her neck.

Sam listened to her sigh and giggle as he remembered all the tickle spots on her neck that he loved to kiss. As he softly and tenderly kissed every tickle spot all over her neck, she tried to say something.

He came up for air and smiled at her. "What?" He asked her, watching her eyes opening back up. "That tickles, Sam." She told him in a breathy tone. Sam pretended to not know as he hovered over her. "What? Really?" Mercedes laughed a bit. "You know that I'm ticklish all over my neck, Sam."

Sam smirked as he used his right index finger to trace invisible circles around the spots he just kissed. "So, are you ticklish here? Here? Here?" He spoke to her as his finger made its way from her neck up to her chin then up to her mouth. "How about here?" He asked her as began to let his finger gently rub her lips.

Mercedes started to smile at his touch. She watched him continue to have his finger gently move around her top and bottom lip. Her smile fell as the sensation of his touch on them, caused her to close her eyes once more.

Sam stopped as he stared at how beautiful she was at that moment. He made it his mission to make her his once again. He knew they were endgame. "Sam." Was all Mercedes could say as she opened her eyes and saw Sam stare intensely at her. He leaned in and kissed her one more time before answering her. "Yes?" He softly asked her.

"Can we just hold each other here and fall asleep?" She asked him. Sam smiled that one smile that drove her crazy before sat up. Mercedes watched him hold his hand out. He helped her sit up as he stood up. Mercedes waited for what was next when he adjusted the pillow and the blanket.

Sam climbed on the couch and slid under the blanket. He lay head against the pillow and his back against the cushioned wall of the couch. Mercedes watched him throw back the blanket then have his arms wide open for her, inviting her in them.

She smiled at him before moved to lay down in front of him. Once she was snuggled against him, she felt his arms wrap around her waist. "Comfortable, Mercedes?" He asked her in a soft tome. "Yeah, I am. Thanks, Sam." She told him. "You're welcome. Night." Sam said, getting comfortable. "Night, Sam." Mercedes before she closed her eye and began to fall asleep.

Sam tilted his head some to see her with her eyes closed, looking peaceful. He leaned in to kiss her left temple before getting comfortable against the pillow and closing his eyes to fall asleep with Mercedes in his arms.

The End